Sunday, August 03, 2008

*sheesh* I don't know what happened with Boo. Either she had a sip too much of drink or that something happened that upsetted her. We sort of 'broke up' thru sms after she sent me home. I already sense something wrong before we cab home. Its like she kept telling me to take care of myself and such, and should one day she go missing etc. It really breaks my heart. Then the sms came when I reached home. Broke down and cried. Kept thinking its my fault. Called her and we talked things out. Are things really fine? Are things really alright now? I don't know. I couldn't sleep, but promised her I would..so I went to bed. Didn't sleep well. Kept waking up with nightmares in between. I'm still thinking about the sms she sent in the morning. Though she says everything's fine between us now, I'm still worried.

She's at work now, so tired from last night yet she gotta go work today. I feel the pain. *sigh* I ain't got the mood for anything today. Practically just stayed at home the whole day to stone and thinking about the message still. I lost my mood for everything. Even when my dad bought my dinner home, I only ate half and threw the rest away. =S It was only till late at night that I realise I only ate that half packet of rice for my lunch and nothing else. When night falls and she reached home from work, everything seems normal once again, we chatted on the phone as usual. I feel abit more at ease, but can't help but think again. =S I really cherish Boo. I do cherish each and every relationship. Will we be able to keep our promise?

are promises meant to be broken? or did we make a promise we couldn't keep?

Thought of you at... |8/03/2008 12:36:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.