Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seriously, this sem don't know go school for what. Don't know what the teacher is talking about except for Econs module. Its like the only module where we really listen, take notes and pay attention in class this sem. Noor's lesson today is boring. We ended up cam-whoring in class, in front of her some more! Haha..and we had cam war! I took pic of brudder and she took me. But sadly, I was faster..so I wasn't caught on camera. =P

Lynette trying to take a pic of me but I was faster!! Haha..too slow brudder..tooo slow. Try harder again next time! Lol!!
Tiara gf and I being calefare while brudder zi lian-ing in class in front of teacher some more!! Haha..we're trying to be funny. =P

Extras again! Lol. Its never enough of photo taking for us. I love taking pics!! When's Boo gonna take with me. =((
Orh hor..brudder..see lahz..sit 1st row right in front of teacher still want zi lian. Some more without her. No wonder she so angry lahz! Cross arm some more.

Then after class, didn't feel like going home and was abit down, so jio the whole world out only to get rejected one after the other. =( Finally managed to pursude blur to go watch movie with me! =) But we had to travel to her house first to get some discount thing then we drove down. First time I went manual car wash! Haha..as in I was practically in the car while they wash lahz! So funny can! =x I'm like some big time sua ku. I took pics too!! So fun lor! Haha...
Manual Car wash. Is it snowing(soappy) outside? Lol.
The uncle washing off the soap. Must be raining now! Lol!!

Then we drove down to cine. Bumped into Kelly gf and Mccoy at the car park. Eh? No work? Pon work with MC? lol. I don't know. Then we went to get tix...and only after getting then we realised, wrong timing!! Aiyo. How to eat dinner with just 15mins left!! *faintz* Then we walk back to the car park first to put coupon and who know so suay, kena summon!! WTH!! Just like 10mins also can kena lor! Blur darn sad..I also don't know what to say to her.. =( Then we put coupon liao walk back to cine to exchange the tix. Actually I don't think can exchange, but lucky Medz working so he changed for me. =) Sweet right! Then we're like super hungry so went Hong Kong Cafe for dinner. I bumped into Ashley di there lorz! Haha..and she was so kaypoh to see who I was with. Sadly, not my Boo so nothing to see. =P

My black pepper chicken chop.

Blur's minced pork with spaghetti. Her egg's bleeding. Haha!!
Like who drinks beer at HK cafes? Lol. We're Cool can! I had Ice Cold Tiger Beer at Hong Kong Cafe. Lol. With our ice milo!
Siew Mai. Where's Har Gao and Char Siew Bao?? Aiyo..must be brudder tabao home and finish it lahz!
Our bill. So ex!! No lahz..minus $30 for membership fees..actually quite okie for 2 person meal. =)

After eating, we walked out of cine to warm up cause I was freezing inside! Walk back to the car to check for more summons. =x I felt bad, so treated blur to the meal. Outside cine, I saw Ken the shooter promoter from St James. Lol. Lucky he didn't see me else no end to disturbing me. Haha..then we went in walk around awhile, went to find Medz to claim our popcorn, got a free drink, then went in cinema to watch our show. Prom Night! The show not too bad lahz..the couples so loving can! I'm jealous. like TOTALLY!! Then there's like these 2 stupid couples sitting beside both me and blur. The one beside blur kept kissing more than watching the movie. The stupid woman beside me kept putting her leg up some more my direction. TMD. I almost smacked her. But I didn't. =) I just did the same back to her till she put her legs down. Haha..now she knows how it feels. Taste of her own medicine. Revenge is always sweet. *muackz* Okie..ending of the show is super stupid. Sucks. I think I can be an even much better scriptwriter for the ending lor. Its STUPID! But overall still okie. Lets rate it a 3/5 stars.

We're watching Prom Night! Wee~~
Our tickets!
Inside the cinema with blur.

After the movie, blur sent me back home. =D Yay! Free ride. Save my transport. =x But on the way home not happy. Kinda suspect Boo's out with some pretty girls. I asked, she doesn't wana tell me where she is, kept saying she's outside. Angry and upset, I cut the line after telling her nvm, its okie, forget it. I felt bad inside, but somehow emotions overtook me. Now she's calling and sms-ing me. I'm not answering nor replying. I don't know what to do except imagine things and crying. *Sigh*

tell me and teach me how i should love you...

Thought of you at... |7/31/2008 10:58:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.