Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Overslept for project meeting! =x Somehow its never enough of sleep for me. I can sleep for hours daily..anytime, anywhere. Lol. Then rush down to Tiong Bahru to meet Lynette, Tiara, Carolyn, and XiuTing for project. I got Carolyn to help me buy Mc Griddles, but I was so late that the wrapper became so oily! *faints* Then Lynette had to help me eat my hashbrown again. Haha..my mc meals always share with people. =D But we did project at coffee bean instead of mac. Lol. Carolyn and I didn't spend a cent at coffee bean. We're super stingy, broke and trying not to spend.

My Mc Griddles.
Tiara and Lynette. Haha..Candid shot!
See we all so hardworking doing project..except me keep taking pics. =x

Then after project meeting, Carolyn and I went back to my place first so I could bathe, change and put down my stuffs. Then we bus down to Harbourfront together and walked so long way to Marina Keppel Bay. *grumbles* Not raining still okie lorz..if raining how sia. I sure wet from head to toe. Then after walking for so long, we found the place! Went for 'interview' and saw so many old staff. Saw Ashid, Elle, Thana. Too bad Shavin aint working. Lol. Then Geoffrey daddy treat me to chocolate cake after I kept grumbling that I was hungry. =x I kinda like the place..its peaceful and most important of all, daddy said I could hold and use my hp while on duty! Yay!! But still must see blur lehz..if she not working with me, I don't think I want..cause the place so ulu, then Boo doesn't want me to work too.



The long way out to Harbourfront.
I want one of these!

Prive is there!

'Rich' Chocolate cake with compliments from Geoffrey Daddy.
Then after we saw the place and the interview, we bid daddy goodbye and left the place. Walking out seems so much faster than walking in. Lol. I bought dinner home for my sis, then bathe and change and prepare to meet blur. She came to pick me up and we went Arena. So many people and nothing nice, so we went Lunar. Sms rabbit to come out and entertain me. Lol. Boo wasn't happy and hence I didn't really enjoy myself. She was like on my mind throughout. Carolyn wasn't happy too so I tried to be happy.
Everyone at Lunar who saw me with Boo before, asked me about Boo. =\ it just dampens my mood further.
Our drinks. Lychee Martini and Cosmopolitian in rock glass. LOL!! Not enough martini glass!
Retro looking blur with me at Lunar.
Then we went MOS, wanted to look for Kelly to pass her letter then she never work! *faintz* so angry, I tore up the letter and left MOS. We headed to Zouk and that was when Kikki told me she got whacked by James. I was talking to Boo on the phone settling stuffs, when I received the sms. Worried, I ran back to Zouk and tell Carolyn I had to leave. My hp was flat etc, so I left her with her guy friend she met at Zouk and ran all the way home. Its been so long since I ran lahz! So breathless can! Then reach home, took my jacket, change hp and cab down to meet Boo and Kikki at Kembangan mrt. I see her so heart pain can. Her face also kena. To a girl, face very important you know anot! Then after I help her to clean her wounds abit and she went home, I had to go 'hong' Boo. She still unhappy that I went clubbing with blur, without her. *sigh* How could I throw my friend to club alone right? *hugs* I know Boo's worried but I'm worried for my friend too. Whatever it was, whatever that happened, its all over. I'm glad we cleared things up. You're so not gonna leave me..at least not till the time's up.
Inside the car to Zouk. Her face so red, abit tipsy, still can drive. Power lehz! Only I dare to sit. =x I think if Lynette or Tiara sure scream. Haha..

Thought of you at... |8/06/2008 10:34:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.