Thursday, August 14, 2008
Noor's class today again. BORING! Lol. I cooked udon for lunch and rushed to school specially for both Tiara and Lynette cause of some stupid China bitches that bullied them. End up before I could reach, the bitches left. *grumbles* As if it wasn't bad enough, I reach class Noor didn't allow me to eat in class. NaBeh. So I had to eat at the student lounge all alone. *arghz* Then lesson was so boring, I started cam whoring in class. Lol. Lynette was so clumsy today that she spill her cup of water. Lucky only water..else $500 ah brudder! Oh oh! Is your Hello Kitty wet? LoL!! *winks* only we know what it means. Haha..
Clumsy Lynette spilt water all over.
Both the big ones debating in class. LoL!
We were trying to see the time. Haha.. lame excuse!

Blur wants a pic with teacher so here it is.

Trying hard not to fall asleep in class. I'm bored and I miss my boo. =(

The things I need during lectures.

Getting grumpy in class. See our faces! We can't wait to go home.
After class, went home to put down my bag, then bus to Harbourfront to meet Janice. Sian lahz..don't really want to work at the same place with her lorz..but she keeps pestering me, so bo bian gotta bring her down for interview. Before I actually told Geoffrey daddy not to hire her, I could tell he don't really wana hire her. Haha.. Then after her interview, I went to cam whore awhile then we walked to Vivo. She wanted to go challenger to buy laptop bag, end up got nothing and wasted so much of my time there some more lahz! KNS!
Beautiful sunset.

Marina @ Keppel Bay again.

Chio not. Look as though I'm on a cruise ship. Lol.

Tadaa~ That's me.

And me again. =)

Nice flowers. =D
After Vivo, went home to cook dinner for my sister. Lol. I think I cooked too much. Both of us couldn't finish, so my mom had to finish my share. Haha..practically had a fun day till I and Boo quarreled over sms cause of some lame stuffs. I was already fucking fed up rushing for my individual project which is dued tomorrow and yet I've done nothing, yet I had to quarrel with her. Somehow at one point, I feel like giving up everything. I don't wish to love anymore...and I messaged her just that. =( I'm stressed with school, pmsing and now relationship stuffs. I'm going crazy. I don't know if I can handle it all. After smsing her, I broke down and she called. *shrugs* After talking over the phone, things got slightly better. But somehow, it affected my mood alot. I didn't have the mood to do my individual project anymore so I just gave up doing it. Sent it over to Carolyn, told her to print and submit it for me in school tomorrow as I'll be skipping school. I need a break...a long long break. I think I'm not gonna do well for this sem. *sighs* You reap what you sow..I didn't put much effort in this sem, so I doubt I'm gonna gain much. Perhaps I should...
Thought of
you at... |8/14/2008 10:58:00 pm|
_____________