Met Alene at AMK hub. I was late thanks to the rain and stupid traffic. Doesn't matter. =x Then we went for lunch at the food court and the food sucks. =x Then we caught Journey to the center of the Earth. Nice movie. After movie, walked around central awhile with Alene cause she wanted to go get something. Then I saw this Japanese Spitz kena abandon by its owner. So ke lian can. Its like maximum 2yrs old nia. Then the leg was injured. Had wanted to take it back home with me wan lorz. Called Boo twice but she rejected twice..so I told Alene to forget it cause no fate. =( I do hope the spitz end up in good hands. After that we train back together. I went back to my grandma house super early. Nice gathering. Somehow managed to see all my cousins today. Everyone went back somehow..its like CNY but just without the ang baos. Lol. Then after grandma house Josh gave us a lift back home and for me, back to my aunt's place. Met Janice and Tim at her place, then we drove to cine. Had wanted to watch the mummy or money no enough but too many people so gave up the idea, then went to lavender and picked boo up and went bugis to sing k. The journey from cine to lavender was scary lahz. We almost got knocked down by some stupid travel bus cause the uncle was speeding. Some we were on the main road and he was cutting in from some small lane lorz. Then at the ktv, we drank la. My stupid cousin, Tim ordered beer tower. OMG. No more beer for me next time..so easy to make me drunk. Then before going back home, Janice and I and boo went over to bugis mac to buy food cause I was hungry. Then we sent boo back home and we shared food on the ride back to boo's place. I was feeding the both of them? Lol. Sharing food is loved. =)
Candid shot by my uncle. My aunt looks funny. LoL!
My meh meh having dinner with me. =D





