Friday, August 29, 2008

Last day of school!! Yay!! So happy. Everyone in my group dressed up to the nines. LoL. Cause got presentation and we were the most well dressed group. I'm proud of my girls. =D Never managed to take a pic though cause XiuTing had to leave early after presentation and FFL still not done yet! *faints* Next time we should have just taken it before class man. Then I left to meet Alene at City Hall. Waited for her for 15mins then went ATM cause she took so long!! Then when I just finished withdrawing money and on the escalator, she called. LoL. Then we walked to Suntec and went IT fair. Siao la! Pack like dunno what and my bag so fucking heavy and I got laptop to carry. Seriously not happy. Then got a 4G memory card for my camera. Then cannot find Jamie inside at all, so we left. =( After that, we walked from Suntec to Bugis for dinner. After dinner at some stall at the basement, we met Sean *from Nectarine* and her fren Zest, we meet awhile hi bye they also happy. -.- Then went shop shop around with Alene..from Bugis Junction to Bugis Village. LoL. She ended up buying stuffs and not me. =x After that we bus down to cine to walk..wanted to watch movie but think too late so we ended up going to HK cafe and we ate again. LoL. Then we chat for so long? Then we left and waited so long outside cine for her bf to come fetch her. -.- and darn sian la me..no more bus so gotta take cab home. Sigh. Waste money!! I should find myself a rich 'bf' too!! LoL!! Or at least someone who drives so can come fetch me home also. =x But currently, though having abit of quarrels here and there with Boo, I'm still happy having her. =)

Thought of you at... |8/29/2008 11:59:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.