Just got back home, done bathing and all. I'm a happy girl today. Heh. But tomorrow I'm gonna spell the word 'die'. Lol. Tomorrow got project meeting and I havent done anything for the project yet. =x Think Lynette's gonna niam at me tomorrow liao. =( But I'm seriously tired now. Guess I'm gonna sleep early then wake up early tomorrow to do it.
Hmm..stayed over at Boo's place last night. Then today wake up we slack at her place? lol. Watched Eight Below then went out for late lunch. Wanted to have lunch at Hougang mall..but we ended up taking a bus to kovan for lunch. Had Yoshinoya for lunch after such a long decision of what to eat. LoL..then walked around awhile, went cold storage got tibits and drinks and then we walked to the pet shop and see dogs! Omg. Melt can..all so cute!! Then we saw this poor puppy, its hind legs are like handicapped. The poor pup cant move yet still want to jump up and ask Boo to carry. Boo says that breed will bite so Boo doesn't want me near it but Boo went to carry the pup to put the pup back in when it jumped up! unfair..then again, I know Boo meant it well for me. =) I was abit afraid that it'd bite me too, so I told Boo to be careful.
After that we went to the 2nd pet shop and I saw my spitz! so cute lor..and the spitz quite attracted to me. But uncle say after trying to sell for so long, he give up selling le. Now not for sale. =( and Boo wants the Black Silver schnauzer. lol. Before we left, I saw the teacup terrier. OMG! Really so small lorz!! Then so fierce some more. =S Then went to the 3rd pet shop, the dogs not very nice, then so ex sumore. =\ With no idea where else to go, we bus back to her house area and we had ice cream! =D So much for a hot day.
Then went back to her place and I saw her mum again. =S Then both of us were so tired, we napped for an hour plus then went out for late dinner, and stupid Boo ordered so much food! Its like all prata but different kind! *faints* then she walk me to the mrt and I trained back home. While i was on my way home, my frenster got flooded with love by her comments. =) I'm loving it. Then there's this stupid Bangalah..following me home! I didn't realise Boo calling me cause my mp3 was so loud till I wanted to get my phone to call her, then I realise she's calling me. Lol. Told her about the Bangalah..then suddenly the guy went off when he realised I was on the phone. Lol. What will I do without you, without your love. Tell me about it...I'm loving it. So much food Boo ordered! Mutton Mutabak, Cheese and mushroom prata, egg prata, plaster prata and also our Bandung! *faints* turning pig liao lorz!
