I'm tired!! But still I wana blog..heez. Just another usual saturday to me today. Woke up, stone awhile, then sms Carolyn and asked her if we're still meeting for project cause she didn't call and wake me up. =x Then rushed to bathe and walked to Valley Point Starbucks to meet her for project. My mom totally had no chance to scream at me asking me where I'm going and if I'm going my grandma's place for dinner tonight and I left the house liao. LoL!
Project work was fun. At least for the both of us. Haha..both of us were so broke and so didn't want to buy anything but we had to! So we ended up sharing money to buy one big cup of Chocolate Cream Chip Frappachino. LoL!! Then I was having my lunch inside Starbucks secretly (hiding my chicken chop behind our laptops) and we were sitting just right in front of the counter at the door! =x Okie lahz.. I guess the staff there didn't really bother since we bought such a huge drink. Lol. Then we saw this super cheapo woman! Seriously I wanted to take a pic of her but end up never cause I was too tired to bother. I just kept staring at her cause she kept looking at us as if we were looking at her all the time. -.- I'm not that free lahz! The reason why she kept looking, was cause she bought nothing at all! She just sat there for the free aircon, and free newspaper! Darn cheapo lahz! She choose the table next to us cause another person just left. Then nobody clear stuff so it look like she was the one who had it. KNS. Darn fucking cheapo I tell you...and she still had the cheek to stare at me eat my chicken chop. So I told blur loudly how cheapo she was, and blur kept laughing..and even said really ah? I never realised. -.- See how blur she can get! Hence her nick. Haha..then we parted ways at 5? She went work while I walked home. Oh oh! and Boo made me smile while I was at Starbucks, when I was fucking angry with that woman for nothing. =\ I guess I'm pms-ing. =x Boo mms me a pic of her and a very cute Yokeshire. =D I'm not putting here to share. LoL. Its only meant for me and me only! Haha..
Reached home, never even get to slack much, my dad ask me to go my grandma's place. *faints* So darn early lahz..like which idert will go so early lorz! So brought my lappy along. Went my grandma place and stayed in the room whole night to surf net. LoL. Then had dinner and after that went Janice's place. Finally I saw The Mummy 3! Haha..abit lame lahz the show. I think the first and second was so much better. There's this part that's darn funny lorz. One of the skeleton's head drop off and he kept asking "hey! Where's my head?" then his 'friend' went "here! here!" and picked his head up for him when they were supposed to be fighting. LMAO!
Kinda worried about Boo. She's darn sick ever since I left her last night. Love sick? =\ doubt so bahz. I can't seem to get through her. Then suddenly found her online. =) Glad that she's home safe and sound. She went to bed darn early for like once in a hundred years. Went to sleep at 11pm. Wish I could be there to take care of her and all..but sheesh. We stay so far apart from each other and I'm broke! *arghz* I seriously hate myself for that. *pouts* She's sick and she still can laugh at me lahz! *angry* I was trying for a bloody half hour trying to leave her a friendster comment to cheer her up and I couldn't! Then I realise, she off her comment thing on her friendster. Dammit! Told her about it over the phone and she could happily laugh at how stupid I was. *pek cek*
After watching the show, walked all the way home alone at 01:25. Thought about alot of things..I realised I miss quite a number of people. I miss working. I miss gaming the whole night. I miss me running away from home and end up at nowhere and realise its still home I have to go. Lol. How ironic. I miss her. =S I guess I must be nuts. Came home and edited some pics. =D Its already 4am and I'm still feeling bloody hot. Too hot to sleep. Even after a shower its still the same. It sucks. Why my room no air con! =(
