Friday, August 01, 2008

I'm super moody now. I hate myself. Arghz. I hate it when I love somebody. It always hurts when you don't have confidence in yourself more than your partner. Its like. I totally don't trust her cause I don't have confidence in myself and not plainly that I don't trust her at all. Ahh..CRAP! Don't know what the hell I'm trying to say too. But its like. I don't trust her because I don't have confidence in myself. I always feel that I'm not good enough for her. Otherwise she wouldn't be asking me everyday if I do love her. =S If you don't trust that I love you, then why be with me? As in...as in...why don't you tell me how to make you believe that I love you. Like what you would like me to do for you to make you believe that I do love you. Else teach me how to love you..so that you know I do love you. *sigh* Germaine is right. "I FCKING HATE PERIODS" it keeps me moody. perhaps also because I do not have the confidence in both myself and her and perhaps our relationship. =\ I'm sorry if I hurt you Boo.


~edited and continued~

Boo called. I finally took the courage to pick it up. I'm on the line with her now, but she seems busy sms-ing. =S I feel uncomfortable still..its like..I'm getting a feeling that she just finished meeting her mistress and is on her way home now. On the phone with the wife but sms-ing the mistress. *sheesh* I don't know why but I keep getting this kinda thinking and feeling. Perhaps I watch too much TV drama? I don't know. How can I ever feel secure? Lynette was saying, perhaps she feels insecure with me too that's why she's always asking me if I love her and if I still wana be with her. *shrugs* End of call. She's gonna call me when she reaches home. Calling her mistress now? =\ I don't know. But I do understand that hp bills are expensive. Okie. I'm gonna try and keep that in mind.

Somehow, I msn her, and she replies telling me she just got back home but she never did call me. =\ Does it matter? Yes! It does. Alot. Suddenly, I received something in our sharing folder. She sent me pics of her and the spitz she groomed today. It brought a smile to my sad teary face. I was so upset and angry with myself that I totally forgot that I actually requested her to take the pic for me. Totally melted when I saw the pic. She remembered it while emotions just took me over and I completely clean forgotten it. =\ Too bad the spitz aint my meh meh nor my baobei. Else its gonna be my love. =) Thanks Boo!

Suddenly...I miss Snowy darling alot. Its already 4a.m. now. Lunar 7th month. Will Snowy come visit me again? I miss Snowy. I want a dog to call my own too. Someday...I will have mine too. Boo lurves Schnauzers, I love Spitz. If we combine both, will it become Spitzers or Schnauspitz? Lol. I think the 1st one sound nicer. Haha..but I think the dog gonna come out looking funny. =x

Boo with the spitz that she had to groom today. This is lurve.
My Baobei wedge (pronouced as wedgie by my aunt) and I while taking care of him during the holis.
My meh meh GiGi and I at my aunt's place with a stuff toy that I placed on top of her. =D
One of the pics I took with my darling Snowy while he was still around. I miss you. You're the best boy we ever had.

Thought of you at... |8/01/2008 01:01:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.