Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm still dead tired from last night. Slept only at 5? Then woke up so early to meet Alene. Told my mom I'm not going to grandma's place tonight cause I havent seen Alene for a month! So gonna meet her. Heh. Met her at Tiong Bahru Plaza, walk around awhile, then we bus down to IKEA. Had lunch at the restaurant cafe before we went to shop for her stuffs. Its like OMG lahz! She wana buy so many stuffs can! *faintz* I kept pulling her away tell her this no good, that no good, this don't need, that don't need. LoL!

See the amount of food we ate! OMG. So much lahz!! But i didn't finish. Haha..I think I always like ordering alot different food, then everything eat abit. =x But lucky got Alene..so never waste much food cause she help me to eat! =D




Alene trying to take pic of my food. Haha..
That's me..happily with Alene after one month of not meeting.
See the tons of things she's buying?
I had to help her to carry back to her place some more lahz! I was like some free maid or what. =\
The after all the shopping which I decided was enough cause I've got only 2 hands to help her carry some stuffs, we cab back to her place to put the stuffs down. Slack awhile, and I look through her pics she took while she was at BeiJing. Eh..a little too LITTLE!! Lol. Its like..given that amount she took, could be what I took for a few days. =x Tell me I'm a cam whore. Lol. ^5 Germaine. =P Then after slacking and viewing the pics, we train down to town. We walked to Paragon to have our dinner at akashi japanese restaurant cause nobody queueing! Lol. The price was affordable and food is nice..so we sort of ended up in there. =) I think when I've got the money, I wana go back there and eat again! =x Its always about food for me aint it? =P
Alene trying to act innocent. Haha..
I'm trying to look as angelic as possible. LOL!
Her chawamushi..it tastes quite nice! much better than Sakae's.
Her saba set...while I'm still waiting for my food.
My teriyaki Kyu don set. I prefer my salmon set more from the last time I came with Marcus xiao di, Nicholas and all. =\
Then while making payment at the cashier, I saw this. Find it funny and decided to take a pic of it. Lol. The baby pram in the middle is Ferrari sumore lehz! Lol. Look like they parking car lidat. So funny can! =x
Then after dinner, we went walking around town, then abit sian and tired, so we decided to go catch a movie while waiting for Boo to make up her mind on meeting me or not. Lol. We walked all the way to PS, then to Cathay but no nice movie time slots! =S Its either too late or shows we don't wana watch. =\ So we walked to coffee club and had coffee and catch up. Bitching time! Lol.
This is so nice yet sinful!!
This exotic drink is nice!
For once, I didn't like my strawberry smothie. Perhaps the taste didn't go well with the mud pie. =( Didn't enjoy it.

Taken outside coffee club.
One last pic for the day with Alene before I'm off to meet Boo.
Walked back to Cathay to use the toilet then Boo called and said she's already on the train on the way down and I'm supposed to meet her in the same train! =S Rush all the way to the station and found that I still had to wait 6mins. Lol. Okie lahz..better than me missing the train and having to train down myself. =) Met Kikki and James at Clarke Quay station then walked to Boat Quay. We went Golden Cafe so Boo can eat her dinner. I was forced to share food with her. =\ So full liao can! Ate a few mouth, grumble abit, end up she finish everything and I didn't have to eat. Lol. *muackz* Love Boo. Then after eating, we bus down to PLAY. Had wanted to go MOX but somehow it wasn't open or what so we ended up at PLAY. Gay's night and its really darn crowded! I think I prefer St James's Gay's night to PLAY's. Then we took lots of pics! But I'm just gonna post a few. Heh. Finally took pic with Boo. So happy. =D
Boo with her bestie, Kikki. Boo looks fat and kinda funny in this pic. =x I know she's gonna kill me if I post this. =x
Kikki (peanut) and her bf, James (full stop).
See! They so loving right! Dance also hold hands. Aww..I'm jealous. Pic taken by me! =x
Finally my turn! Lol. With Boo @ PLAY.
With Kikki and Boo's middle finger. -_- spoil our pic wan lehz she..
Eh..where's Kikki's face? and why is Boo sleeping at PLAY? lol.
A much better pic but Boo still sleeping! Drunk? Lol.
*MuAcKzZz*

Then PLAY got abit boring and James claims that he was being touched in the butt, so we shifted. We cab down to Lunar. =D I love going Lunar. Can see all my ex colleagues..people like Ice baby, Kenneth, Roger rabbit, Fiona etc. Go there alone also won't feel lonely. =D Then they order and we drank so much lahz! Its like omg. My life is draining away.


With Boo inside Lunar's toilet. I look ugly in this pic can! My eyes are like garfield's! humph! but I feel loved.

I want to take more pics with Boo!! Its like never enough of cam whoring. =x Why doesn't she love taking pics? Its like keeping memories forever lorz.. =S to think I used to hate taking pics and missed out so much. Now must make up for it and take more!! Lol!! Boo is lurve, so is cam whoring. Haha..

Thought of you at... |8/02/2008 11:31:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.