Saturday, August 09, 2008

I'm so bo liao now..went surfing around and Tiara's Mr Brad Pitt came to view my friendster profile. Lol. Then I saw this at Tiara's profile so I'm gonna put at Boo's profile too. =x At least another 2hrs + more to go before I go my grandma's place. =\ I'm bored to tears!!! No mood for project work still. =x

1= I like you

2= I love you

3= You're funny

4= You're cool

5= I don't really care for your personality

6= I wanna be you

7= You're sexy

8= You have a nice body

9= I hate you

10= You're boring

11= your lover and your just a waste of air

12= You have an awesome personality

13= I want a kiss

14= I wanna be your best friend

15= I want to go out with you

16= I'm looking for a relationship with you

17= be with me

18= you're cute

19= I dont know you well enough

20= I want you in my life

21= u are my true friend

22= I can forgive you lets try it!

23= no one can ever replace u

24= being your friend is really great

25= u never change

26= u silly as hell

27= I miss u

28= I want u and only u

29= can we just make up for old time sake!

30= I want a one night stand with u



now..which number will you give me ? I'm looking forward to it!

//edited
Boo left the following numbers on my friendster comment for this. =) 2, 3, 5, 6, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 27, 28.

Thought of you at... |8/09/2008 03:47:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.