I'm officially broke! Yes. Like totally. I'm left with like $10 for the whole month or till I get my allowance. =S Never felt this broke before ever since like 5 years ago. *shrugs* I stayed at home practically the whole day. No money to go anywhere..and with no money, I got no mood for anything. *sigh* So I stayed home to rot, edited my pics and basically grow fat. =S I should get back to working. *sigh* I think I'm gonna sleep early tonight and be a good girl for once. Oh. I finally caught Sex and The City. Lol. Abit slow..but well, I'm broke. What to do. Only can watch online or dvd. =P At least the quality is good. Haha..and at the comfort of my own bed. =D FOC some more. Heh.
I miss my stupid boo that's sick. How I wish I could be there to take care of her or just visit her. *sigh* Why am I so broke lah! Arghz. I hate myself being this broke.
