I woke up like super early today all thanks to my dad! He called and woke me up just to close the stupid window and keep the laundry cause it was gonna rain. zZz. Fed up lahz. Next time keep the laundry and close the windows before he go out lahz! *grumbles* I need my beauty sleep can! Pek cek till I couldn't go back to sleep so ended up surf the net and all then went to meet Carolyn (Blur) at Holland Village to do project. We were both late! Haha..like whats new for the both of us, its lucky only both of us meeting, so no complains or whatsoever from the you know who. Lol! Then these bitches came. A group of 4 Korean bitches. Totally cant stand them. Super noisy. So we took picture of them. Lol. Then after we left Breko, I pulled blur to pet shop to see dogs!! *aww* totally melt can! The dogs so cute!! Too bad cannot take pics. =( I kept playing with the dog lahz. So cute! I want one too! Can I whine at Boo to get one for me? Lol. But I know she wants a Black Silver Schnauzer and I prefer big furry dogs. =\ *sigh* shall see how bahz. Really melts for the cute puppies there. Then we walked all the way out to take transport. I took train to AMK to find Boo while blur bus home. Timing just nice lorz..I was almost reaching AMK and Boo was done with her work. Heh. Boo was commenting on how slow I was. If she sees the bus and I'm not in it, she's just gonna take it home without me. -_-!! How can lidat lahz! Not like I know where to alight! =S Then the bus super squeezy also lahz! I got molested lorz! *ROARS* some idiot touched me at my butt. &^%$#@ Complained to Boo after we got off the bus and she was saying why I didn't voice out before we got off. -_- I got molested while alighting! and she was in front of me and got off the bus before me, so who was I to complain to? =\ So just grumble and grumble. Then she sayang me and told me to forget about it..since there wasn't anything that we could do now. Then we walked over to Mac to have dinner. There's a bunch of Indians there, super noisy. Not that I'm a racist or what, but its a public place? Keep your music to yourself? I could tell that the other malay couple was quite annoyed with the music too. Then after Mac we went over to 7-11 and got drinks. Went over to Boo's place. My mom called and was grumbling that its the lunar 7th month and wants me home before 12midnight. Lol. Told her straight I won't be able to make it so I won't be back home. =x Then stayed over at Boo's place. =D I just love being hugged to sleep by Boo.
Then we went over to Breko for both lunch and project. Its so quiet in the day and peaceful. Love it there, think next time can go there for projects liao. Saw winnie too. Think she heard quite alot about me from either Jayden or LP. Its like she came and ask me how I am, how I'm doing, and even said she heard I'm attached. o.O Then she told me stuffs about LP..like LP got a car already..got a Honda or something? Oh well, good for LP but I'm not the least interested. I've got my Boo now and loving it. =D I'm not giving Boo up, not now. Just like the usual, instead of doing our project, we started eating and crapping. Lol. Super relax. So fun lahz! Then it came to a sudden halt when I told blur, we really need to start doing else brudder(Lynette) gonna call us and nag again. It was then Lynette sms and ask if we're doing our project! Haha..See!! I knew it. She never lets us go. Haha..I know I'm badly missed by my brudder just cause I didn't go Birdie Park but still..no need lidat wan mahz. =P Brudder..we had so much nice food and fun, that we decided to take pics and show you! Next time project meeting we can go there together k? My steak and pasta. My breko favourite. =D
Blur's ham and pineapple baked rice.
Our smoothie! Blur had some chocolate thing, and I had sweetie twister..also my regular drink at Breko. Sweetie Twister is actually strawberry smoothie la. =x
See we so hardworking! We really got do project one k! Not just eat and talk cock nia.
Then we ordered tic tac toe. Its actually potato fries. Nice can!
Our leftovers. Leave some for brudder. Haha.. =x
