Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Heh..waiting for my Boo to finish work and reach home now. =) I love econs class! So fun lorz! Lol. We had so much fun taking pics in class today with Ifah's nerdy glasses. Lol. I suggested to her last night then she really brought it to class today. Yeah~ So fun lahz..we kept laughing and taking..and Carolyn is the winner of the nerds. Haha..its all natural for her. Haha..



Ifah took this at home. So don't look like her at all!!
Tiara trying to be funny. This is the small nerd.
The fat nerd with her 2mm eyes.

I'm the evil nerd, trying hard not to look evil here.
We were trying to be funny cause Carolyn refuses to take a pic of herself with the glasses! Lol.
The blur one with her all natural look. Haha.. winner of our nerd looking contest! =P


Then after school, train to Tiong Bahru with Lynette. Waited for my sis for more than 1/2 hour. zZz. So I went walking around Tiong Bahru Plaza and saw chip and dale! So cute lorz! Nobody looking so faster take pic. Haha..then saw Boo's schnauzer at the cashier there. Gotta wait for the cashier to walk away then can take pic lahz! So hard can! But still I managed to take. Then my sis came, we went popular to get our stuffs, then dinner at foodcourt and then walked home. So tired lahz.. I still feel like sleeping lorz. *yawnz* I don't know why..but maybe cause sick liao so always feel like sleeping..but really feel so much better as compared to Monday. =)


I'm chip! and Boo's dale. Lol. I think dale is the more stupid one. =x
The schnauzer stuff toy that I saw at the cashier.


Thought of you at... |8/13/2008 09:27:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.