Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my mom. Hope she liked the surprise birthday cake that I gave her. =) Nothing much today. I miss Boo badly. Its like finally her off day yet I couldn't meet nor see her at all. *pouts* Why her off day clash with my mom's birthday? =( Sigh..then FFL's class is same as usual. Nobody attends nor listens in class except for Lynette. Lol. Both Carolyn and I were using laptop and doing project and then we started watching movie. Lol. Then I was so bored, I took pics of those who attended class. Haha...





Carolyn was trying to 'hide' from my camera. LoL!

The usual people sitting behind are all absent today. Hey! Where's your best friend?
Lynette trying very hard to listen and understand...


Then after class, rush home to put down my stuffs and went out for dinner. My mom's birthday today. Super big lahz. I just reached home nia, kena shouted by my dad already. Ask me hurry up and things lidat. KNS. I only went home to put down my stuffs lorz. Then we walked to Great World City with my sis..on the way there, cam whore with my sis. Haha. Both of us were listening to mp3 and playing psp lah..so we're like super busy. Then we reached Jack's Place and only 3 of us, so decided to go look for a cake for my mom. On the way to buy the cake with my sis, bumped into my mom! *faintz* so I made some crap story and she believed and went to look for my dad at Jack's Place. Then we finally got her a mango cake from break talk. Aint too bad. At least nicer than I expected it to be. We seriously took tons of pics and ate alot man. The total bill came up to $342.15. *faintz* For a family of 5...at Jack's Place. Its really OMG. Lucky I said I'm not sharing the bill. I'm broke!


On the way there..
The oysters.
My dad says with tabasco sauce looks nicer. -.- still oysters lahz!
The escargots aka snails.
Our shitake mushroom soup with garlic bread.
Jack's seafood salad. I ate most of the vege. -.-
My sis trying to promote the lime juice.
The super sour lime juice.
Lobster and crab stuffed mushroom baked with cheese. Nice!
My parents.
My dad's lobster.
My sis's lobster with steak.
This is mine. But I already took the meat out from the lobster. Lol.
Retarded sisters.
I'm stealing her food cause its blocking my face!
My mom's birthday cake.
Happy Birthday Mom!
My mom trying hard to act cute. -.-
Like what my sis puts in her blog, "the women in the house".
The family pic. The server is seriously a poor photographer.
My sisters trying to be funny.
Dad: (drunk and sings) Happy Birthday to you~~

Mom: *clapping and smiling (actually laughing) away*

Joyce: *covering face with hand and laughing* I don't know them, I don't know them. Haha..

Kylie: *laughing* I don't know this bunch of mad people.

Mich: *evil laughs* Luckily I'm the photographer. Haha..
My mom making a wish.
Blowing out the candles.
Cutting her cake. Can faster not. I want the cake!
My mom's slice. I decorated and cut it k!
darn er xin pose by my mom. Haha.. =x
My mom's chocolate ice cream sundae.
With the youngest in the house, Joyce.
We took this on purpose. Lol.
My sis trying to finish all the lime juice to herself.
Caught in the act twice by both her elder sisters! Lol.
Our ice cream came! Banana split, Mango delight and I think Peach parafait. I didn't get to order..my sisters did the ordering for me. -.-
The left over cake.
My sis trying to do magic. Lol.
Lame idiots.
The spoon can't stick to your eyes lahz.
A candid shot of my parents by me!
My parents started this...kiddy ride thing.
Then it was our turn.
Joyce...
Mich...
Kylie..

Thought of you at... |8/12/2008 10:57:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.