Econs lesson again today! Yay! I woke up super early but still late for class. =( All because I cooked lunch and ate at home while watching anime. =x Everytime I watch anime I sure forget the time. Lol. Drizzling on my way to school..so sian la..no bus some more. Then during break, Tiara kept cam whoring and took so many of our candid shots. Lol. Its super funny. How I wish I could marry my gf too. Lol. If only that is legal in Singapore and that my parents and relatives are all that open enough. Okie..perhaps my relatives are - cousins are. =) Hopefully in time to come, all of them will be able to accept me. See Tiara cam whoring. Carolyn smsing, and Lynette seriously don't know what she doing. Lol.
Candid shot of me by Tiara while I was eating my strawberry pocky.
Tiara was supposed to be in the picture with Carolyn, dunno how she angle, ended up with me inside. Haha..and super funny lahz! *I got so no image here* Hello? Simi dai ji?
Wahahaha..okie okie..i'm in the middle of my lecture now. We talk later. Bye!
Then after class, went carrefour with Lynette and Tiara. I seemed kinda extra. =\ Oh well..maybe cause I pms-ing think too much. Then after that went to top up my card and bus back home. Came home and baked. =) Walnut chocolate chip cookies. Heh. Then while baking, I surf the net and saw this on Fridae. Woot. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi wed in California.
Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres (right) at the 19th Annual GLAAD Media Awards held on April 26, 2008 in Los Angeles. The end product. =D Baked this 2 hearts..wanted to give Boo..then I remember, I won't be seeing her till at least Wednesday. =S
