Sunday, August 24, 2008

*claps. Its almost 5am and I'm still awake! Wow~! I'm totally amaze with myself. Just met up with Jean dar and Bogeh Mike for supper at Spize. Totally last minute arrangement. -.- Its lucky I stay near and within walking distance. I woke up like darn early earlier today lahz..at 10+ (its early cause I only slept at 5+ in the morning). Then met Carolyn aka Blur at my house downstairs then we walked to Great World to meet Lynette, Tiara and Ifah for project at Coffee Bean. Tired can! Then from coffee bean to mac cafe...cause it was raining and both Carolyn and I can't get home! =( Its lucky Tiara and Ifah left early and Lynette got her parents to fetch her! Humph. Then waited so long still raining and getting heavier, so we ended up taking bus back. =\ Waste my bus fare lahz. Then still thinking want go Lunar see Eason anot, and ended up fell asleep at my grandma's place. LoL. Lucky never go. Waste money. =) Then after dinner went home and do project again! *faints* Till Mike called me, then went out for supper. =.= and he called only around 2+? =\ Okie lahz..I guess I needed a break from projects so I went lorx..since so long never see both of them also. =) Oh oh! And Boo called also! Surprised me totally lahz. She's supposed to be sleeping then she suddenly just called and said "Baby, I meet you next week then I bring you go watch movie k? k?" Its like. Wahh..so happy inside. Cause Boo don't like to watch movies. She's not a movie kind of person. So asked her why she suddenly wake up call me and say that, she said cause Kikki told her I wanted to watch very much but Boo don't watch so I just keep quiet and also cause Boo never ask me if I wana watch! She only suggested to Kikki. =( I'm like a 2nd opinion to her. *sighz* I guess for now..whatever bahz. I'm more open up to relationships already. As long as, by the end of the day, she comes back to me, that will do. And erm..don't let my friends nor myself catch her outside playing a fool. Other than that, I'm quite alright. Aint as anal, as possessive as the past already. I've learnt from my experiences.

Had wanted to go to the Bird Park tomorrow to take pics for the project. But looking at the time now, I doubt I'll be able to make it. So..I guess I'll skip it and just make do with whatever old pics that I have. =x

Thought of you at... |8/24/2008 04:44:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.