Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wahh..I actually woke up early today even though I slept so late last night! LoL. Went school and tabao lunch to class. LoL. Noor class darn sian lahz! And that reminds me that I havent even start on the individual project! =X Must find time do liao lorx..I only got a few days left. =S Then after class, trained down to Bishan with Ifah. Went to Aunt Evelyn's place while Ifah went home. I miss wedge!! Hee...so happy when I saw him lorx..my aunt says that whenever he see me he sure happy cause I sure feed him fat fat with all the different treats! LoL.then after that, I left to AMK hub. Got tix to The Dark Knight. Waited for Mr Boo to come after work then went to watch it. =) So cold in the cinema lorz!! Maybe cause the place still new..just like the old cine. Lol. After movie, cab back home. =\ I'm broke!! Haiz..cannot afford to go out late everyday liao. Even go out also must budget liao ah!! =S Haiz...But finally I got to watch Dark Knight. Heh. I think its like what my cousin said lahz..other than the nice vehicles, nothing about the show is nice. LOL!! Angry lahz! I still never get to take pic with Mr Boo!! *Boo Hoo*

Our ticket stub.

Thought of you at... |7/23/2008 01:25:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.