Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today is a super wasted day for me. I went school to meet the rest for project meeting, though I was late, we did nothing for project meeting again!! Everyone ended up using the computer and surfing net, going friendster, reading blogs!! *faintz* Then I went class, took my share of notez, sign attendance and skipped class. =X Please do not learn from me. LoL. Its bad if you get caught. Then Carolyn and I walked to Cathay to get her movie tickets before I train down to Bugis to meet wifey. She say she darn hungry so we ended up having steamboat..waste money la! We never eat much lorz. zZz. First time I eat steamboat eat "nothing" zZz. All I had was vegetables, mushrooms, and fish. zZz. Waste money right!! Haiz..plus I'm already so broke lahz! I know I don't meet her lah..so lame can. Then sumore we did nothing at all. crap lahz!

The Steamboat restaurant located at Bugis.
The stuff we ate. zZz.
Wifey: Hmm..which one should I start with?
Look at the people behind me eating mountains of food!!
The leftovers.

After steamboat, we walked around Bugis to aid digestion. We even walked to Bugis Village. =\ I couldn't get anything lahz..which was like totally stupid and waste of my time + energy!! Haiz..Then we didnt know where else to go, we ended up at the National Library. LoL. Its wifey first time at this library lor!! Haha..sua gu!! =x Then Mr Boo called and disturb me. *&^%$#@ know I can't talk loudly etc, still suan me. KNS!! I got a receipe on dog treats. Heh. Hand copied k! See when free, rich enough + got mood, I gonna try and make then give to my meh meh and baobei. =D
Actually cannot take pics..but heck. =x
Then come back home nothing to do stone inside my room and thought about lots of things. *sighz* Always thinking about so many stuffs but none related to my school work. =\ Then around 8+ I feel like munching stuffs and my sis was hungry so I decided to cook. Imagine my sis smaller size than me, she ate about triple my share. -_-

Milo dinosaur outside: min $2.50
Homemade Milo Dinosaur: F.O.C.!!

The french toast, hot dog, and leftover eggs that I made into omelette.


That's like my share only..my sis...tripled. *faints* and the Milo Dinosaur was hers not mine. LoL. TV is getting boring! Haiz..I'm so gonna continue stoning till *she* calls. =\

i miss you...you know mahz??

Thought of you at... |7/24/2008 09:41:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.