This is crazy, madness. I've been clubbing for 3 days straight in a row! *worn out* Saturday..Butter Factory with *Boo* and KiKi and James..bumped into Cheryl Ong. And many things happened. Sunday, Ju's Hen Party with MOS, Cannery and DelMar staff. Cashiers basically. LoL. Monday, KTV pub drinking session with *Boo* and Kiki and James again at Jab1. Lol. Think I update more about Ju's Hen Party first. Heh.
Supposed to meet Astha outside St James before entering together cause she's not really sure where. I reached first though I bus down and she cabbed down. Lol. Bumped into Farah and Elis outside and they were drinking Absolut Mango 7up in the 7-11 super super big glup cup. There was like half a cup left and I was made to finish it. =\ Its been quite some time since I drank so much lorx!! Finished it and then Astha came..Nana also came. Then we went in together. Free entry! Yay!! Cheers to free entry! Haha..
The place: St James Powerhouse. Date: 27th July 2008. Event: Gays Night/Ju's Hen Party. Theme: Black!
My shifu, Ju. The Hen that's getting married. Grats!
The early birds. Chihiro, Astha and I. =D PS: I just got to know Chihiro and we do click! Haha..she was my gf for the night cause Kelly gf never come and neither did Mr Boo. =X
The 'door gift' as a token of appreciation from Ju. Its good to have sweets to keep us up.
The tealights. I was so bored waiting for the rest so I just took a random pic. =P
We're getting high and the party just got started. Lol. Me, Chihiro and Astha, my guai tai!
Shelina, Me and Chihiro.
Die! I don't know how to spell her name. =x I think its Shidah.
Aylwin doing a lap dance on Ju. Haha..darn funny and hot lor..we couldn't stop laughing and this was my idea! =x come get me Ju. =P
After all that fun, and laughter, with everyone so high up, we broke into smaller groups, and went for smoke break..somehow, everyone ended up at the same place with the thinking that the rest went toilet or dance floor. Haha..so funny lahz! But it was seriously so much fun..and smoke also can cam whore. LoL!! I was so tipsy, I broke an ash tray when I accidently bump into one of the tables. =x So paiseh can! Lucky the security guy never scold me.
With Ah Bao's GF, Kai Yun. (tell me again if I got her name wrong. =x)
Our very very super messy and high group pic taken while everyone went out for a smoke break.
A slightly better, clearer and more organized one. lol.
Delima, Me and someone that I forgot the name AGAIN!! opps. =x
With my bah bah black sheep and I'm her barmaid. LoL.
Kai Yun and Ah Bao. So sweet and loving right. I jealous la. Where's my *Boo* ?
Shidah I think. Seriously I don't have such a fantastic memory!! and she was supposed to help us take pic!
With Sarah.
Now its FiFi's turn!
Samsung..Cafe Del Mar's staff. Seriously I just got to know him..so if name spelt wrongly don't blame me! and he's darn friendly. =D
Dancing also must take pic! Buay Ta Han ah!! Haha..Chihiro, Me, Diana, Michelle and I forgot who's that again..even I rem I doubt I know how to spell her name. =x
After whacking the dance floor, tired, we went back to the table and continued drinking. =x and of course not to forget cam whoring!! Haha..
Once again...
and again...haha...we're super high and getting crazy already.
I stole Ju's crown to wear cause she's gone! Haha..
See lahz! Ah Bao got so dead drunk still want take pic with us..end up cannot see face also. Haha..
Eh Heyyy!! Shelina! You're supposed to take pic for us! Not take pic of us with your face blocking us!! Again!!
So much better. =D These people are all gone. Haha..
With Jayden. We both look so stupid and retarded. Haha..
I was so high till I took such a pic with the shooter promoter!! OMFG!! Okie. I never kiss him at all! Its just the angle. Look closely!!!
Zi lian-ing in the toilet with Chihiro beside me tying her hair. You can see her from the mirror reflection. =D
After she got her hair done. =D I love black and red.
The bride to be that got so drunk all thanks to us. Lol. *sings* You're beautiful~ You're beautiful~ Its true. Lol. Here lies sleeping beauty waiting for her prince to come.
I was getting a bit too high that I had to call my Mr CBF down so he could send me home later. Lol. If only our Mr Sissy Boy is still staying at the same old place. I miss clubbing with the 2 of them. Great relationship with cousins are lurve. No matter what happens, its always your family that will stand by you.
He came down specially for me cause I was so high. Came to fetch me home. Haha...that's why I love him so much and always stand by him. Now where's that sissy boy? LoL!!
I caught Ah Bao dead drunk even before me and so I took this pic! Haha.. Kai Yun siam-ing the camera..with her dead drunk Ah Bao beside. Lol.
Astha! My guai tai!! She is lurve. I miss her tons!! we both look so gone. Lol. I know her for so long since I joined MOS, and working together in a club for so long, this is actually our first time clubbing together!!! Haha..how ironic.
Us with our Lao Da. Our chief cashier, Brandi. Thanks for all the things you've taught me. I've really learnt alot from you.
Astha, Fiona, Me, Jayden with 2 calefare Elis and Jerry behind us. Lol. Look at Jayden's face. What the hell is she thinking!! Camera is in front not on top!! Haha..
Fiona, da jie da. =D also our xiao bu dian. Haha..so is she big or small? How contradicting. By the way, that's Astha's hand..trying to disturb us.
With Mary. She claims I'm one of her wife! OMG!! I don't dare to snatch from Brandi ah..besides I've got my *Boo* now. =D Happy with what I have..I don't need more.
Ken..another promoter that came to join us at Dragonfly after Powerhouse closed. I think I was the one who pulled him in. =x and my hair is like darn messy lahz!!
With the Del Mar girls. Chihiro, Jenny and Diana.
The hot and sexy cashiers you can find at LifeBrandz. LoL. Jenny, Diana, JJ, Doris, Nadiah, Chihiro, Michelle and Li Ping. Now admit that we DO look hot!
Survivor of the fittest! We're the survivors that are still well awake after all that partying and drinking. Yati, Michelle(s), Jayden, Brandi, Mary, JJ, Elis, Fiona, Astha and Nadiah. Chihiro, Doris, Li Ping and Jenny left even before we could take this pic so they're included too! =D
Thanks everyone for all that fun. Its been so long since I had so much fun and especially with working colleagues. You guys are all loved!! By me!!! of course. People like Kelly gf, Apple darling, Ah Sam, Bee Ting should have been here. Then I'll have much more company. =D Nevermind. We will meet out on our own someday soon for our steamboat gathering again. Then we're all gonna cam whore also. Haha..I miss you guys!!

