someone's words kept me smiling today. though i hate econs and though today is our first econs lesson, i hope it wouldn't be as bad as i think its gonna be. =S *prays hard* teacher said something very meaningful in class today too. hmm..a sudden slip of my mind. gonna check it out and then post it here for everyone to see it.
and while talking on the phone at the usual time where Mr Boo calls, she just asked me out of the blue..
D: do you find that I'm not a romantic person?
M: Ya.
D: really ah?
M: Ya. Can tell lorx..
*then there was silence for awhile*
Sigh..sometimes I wonder if its the person that's stupid or the person's slow and retarded or if its just the person trying to act blur and just play along and lead you on. *shrugs* I really don't know. But something she said kept me smiling. =) Oh ya! and I remembered. I asked her, if she missed me. She can say no lor!! How sad can! Reason being, we've been sms-ing each other the whole day. Humph! I'm so gonna MIA from her for a day and see how much she's gonna miss me. LoL!
