Sian ah!! I'm so bored now...so I decided to come and blog. Econs lesson again today! So fun lahz..I tabao food to class, though I was late, teacher havent start lesson yet. So I just ask him why haven start yet, and he replied..."Oh..I waiting for you to finish your lunch first mahz. =)" *faintz* He like trying to act cute lorz! Then class darn fun today lah. Had so much fun laughing. =)) Then after school went to take train with Lynette..she wanted to go buy magazine so we went 7-11. End up I saw so many Doremon!! 1st time I see 7-11 sell so many Doremon. Then Lynette end up buy newpaper instead of magazine. zZz. Then we crap in the train all the way till I got off at Tiong Bahru. =) Tabao dinner home and now I'm so bored at home. She didn't msg me the whole day. =( I hate her lahz! Humph! I think I'm gonna go sleep early. Tomorrow gotta wake up early for project meeting.. sianz..
