Quoted from Germaine dear, "I fcking hate periods." Yeah. Who doesn't. Rather, which girl doesn't. Only those who which they didn't get pregnant from one night stands. Lol. I'm having mood swings and aint in the best of moods. I'm hoping, need and wants to feel loved now!! and I do mean NOW!! But I aint getting any. *shrugs* Perhaps its me. I don't know. Sometimes I'm seriously confused. I don't even know if she loves me..or is it all just one sided. Sometimes I really can't feel it. Its making me confuse and I'm getting all mixed up. *sheesh* Things always feel different before a relationship and in a relationship. *sighz* Maybe because status wise different that's why feeling also different bahz. =S I don't know. I really don't. I feel so paranoid. Maybe I'm just over sensitive..or maybe I'm just insecure. I hate this feeling. I feel like running away. I feel so upset now. Hiding and crying in my room. I feel stupid and messed up. Perhaps I should make my exit. The time doesn't seem right.
~ EMO-ing in progress ~
My parents were quarreling earlier while I was in the living room. HATE IT! I hate my life. But parents are the one thing in this world that you can't choose. Be it you like it or not. I miss the peace I had while I was at home alone when I reached home..but it just felt so lonely. *sigh* Seriously what the hell I want man. ARGHZ! This is crap. My parents were quarreling just over some stupid tv show. It went..
Dad: Stop watching this kinda lan jiao show lah! Stupid show also watch. No wonder you guys all so stupid. (my dad was referring to ch 8 tv drama)
Mum: You think those chee bye show you watch very good mehz! I don't see you get any smarter also. TMD! Go tell your mother (referring to my grandma) don't watch this kinda show also lahz!
Dad: . . . . . . *silence* then he smoked.
I was sitting beside my mom when she was quarreling with my dad. After hearing what came out of her mouth, I couldn't control but just laughed. I never expected my mom to use vulgar back at my dad especially in front of me. Haha..cause everytime we(my younger sisters and I) or with my cousins, we speak dirty, my mom will scold us, not to even say vulgarities. LoL. Then my dad smoke she also kp. KP at my dad then turn to me and KP at me. *dots* like what the hell I did lahz! Arghz. I hate it! Run into my room and hide..and somehow..I broke down after I saw some stuffs.
Boo's calling. *feels happy deep down inside* But I feel like crap now. I don't wana let her know I'm crying..I don't know if I should answer..but still I did. We didn't talk much. She say she call me back later..then she sms me and says I'm cold towards her. *sigh* I'm not! I just don't want her to worry about me. I'm having terrible mood swings, and I feel like crap now. =(
Boo: If you're reading this, I'm sorry. I'm not cold towards you..just that I don't feel good now. *hugs tight* Thanks for asking.. *lurve* =)
-edited-
Today's Econs lesson not like lesson at all lahz! Teacher was crapping with us and we were like laughing and laughing..hardly any lesson at all. Then after class went PS with Carolyn and brudder. We went carrefour cause brudder wanted to buy stuffs. Then she left while Carolyn and I walked around awhile more. I feel like shopping!! But I'm broke. =( I can't wait for Friday when I get my allowance from my dad! PS: brudder, I saw blur's fren! Haha..not exactly shuai but as long as blur likes and he treats our blur good, I think good enough. No need to be shuai. Shuai no good also useless. Can throw rubbish bin. =)
and to everyone reading my blog, this is from my classmate, aka my 'gf', aka Tiara, "You're beautiful". And from me, I love you..thanks for always being there for me when I needed someone. Now, spread it to someone you love and cherish them before its too late for regrets. =)
Boo: lets go shopping together next week k? Just the both of us. You promised. =P
