omg. I'm bored. I still can't believe I actually fell asleep on my bed last night with my lappy while I was waiting for the page to load so I can blog. =\ Too tired liao I guess. Haha.. since I've got nothing to do now, I guess I shall blog back about last night! Lol. I know Germaine's waiting for me to upload the pics. =P MOS was quite boring cause we were darn early! So we left for Lunar. Went to look for Roger Rabbit. =] He darn funny lahz! Bar captain there washing glasses while his bartenders slacking there! Then his hands got soap he want shake hands with Germaine. =\ Germaine never see and almost shake hand with him lorz! So disturb can!! Naughty rabbit. Then after he was done, he came out of the bar and entertain us. He claims he's doing PR. Something much more than his job scope. LoL. Rubbish lahz he! But he never fails to entertain me and I love rabbit!! =) To think the first time we saw each other we didn't like each other. Haha.. and everytime we take pic, he must show funny face or act cute lor!! Can't stand him lahz!! But still, I love him as much. LoL. I'm invited to his competition at the end of the month. Yay! I'm gonna support him if I can make it. No promises. After drinking, Germaine had to leave to go meet her bf..so we left back for MOS. Finally found Ben on the dance floor, then danced for a few songs, took a last pic for the night before we left early for home. To Ben, its always, one last song, one last song! OMG!! So hard for us to go home lahz! Then sent Germaine off in a cab while I bus home and Carolyn asked me to go down Zouk! *faintz* Zouk rejected. Reached home then she say change place to Attica. Nehz..I'm abit nua at home already so not going out anymore. Besides I'm tired. So stayed home for the rest of the night and be guai kia. And there it is! That's what happened for the whole of last night and before I could blog all these, I fell asleep on my bed with my lappy. LoL!! Thanks Germaine dearie for the nice night out. Though it was short, very short, it was all worthed it and well appreciated.
Hmm..was darn busy updating my blog yesterday noon and so afternoon well spent I'd say. Then I was waiting for my mom to finish cooking before going to grandma house together. Sliced fish with Asparagus and Shitake Mushroom! Yay. One of my favourites. Heh. Then waited for dad to come home and we cabbed down to grandma house. Was abit bored while waiting to go out and meet Germaine cause she's gonna be late. =\ So..nothing to do, took my aunt's phone and zi lian with my sis. Lol!! Cause my aunt just left her phone there and walked off. Then we decided to play a prank on her. Took tons of pics and changed the wallpaper to our pic before returning her the hp. Haha..and when I passed her the phone, she said its not her phone cause the picture is different. LMAO!! I told her I don't mind having a 3rd hp for free. =)
Sliced Fish with Asparagus and Shitake Mushrooms. Things you do when you're bored at grandma's place! Zi lian! and this was set as the wallpaper on my aunt's hp. HaHa...
My life, my love, my meh meh, GiGi.
I was trying to catch her while taking the pic then came out blur!! =\ See that grin on her face!
Finally Germaine's done and already reaching when I called. =x So rushed down from my grandma's place to clarke quay to meet her. I really miss her!! Been ages since I last saw her. *hugs* Then we went MOS to meet Ben when we're supposed to be chilling out at coffee club or TCC to talk. =\ Ended up at MOS cam whoring! Of course we did talk too..but not much..I don't wana end up crying or her crying. We shouldn't spoil the nice night.
I love you, You love me, we are happy PL dears. LoL. At MOS level 1 toilet. I was emo-ing and she was sms-ing while looking somewhere. LoL.
Us again but with Ben's hand on my face!! Stupid Ben!!!
Germaine dear, Ben pL and I.
You know you're loved..by me of course. =]
Haha..I look so stupid and funny in this pic!! We laughed so hard after we took it. LoL.
At Lunar. Pic taken by Mr Roger Rabbit. LoL.
The best out of the 3 pics we took. I love my rabbit. He never fails to entertain me. =]
MOS main arena dance floor with Ben. Last pic for the night before we left for home!
