Now that I'm done blogging about Thursday, I shall blog about yesterday. I'm still tired! LoL. so long never blog liao then one shot blog so much. Now think back also abit funny. Haha.. Yesterday super tiring day lorx..I slept only at 3+ and woke up at like 9+ and in between keep waking up cause I broke out in rash. Arghz. I hate my sensitive skin lahz. Then was chatting with Mr Boo on msn cause my sis was still in the toilet bathing and I cant bathe. With Lynette at the Japanese fair at Plaza Singapura. The cross traffic light liao, at the MRT station there, Lynette say she want drink bubble tea. *faintz* Whatever happened to dieting!! So all of us ended up at the nice nice bubble tea shop. I think its one of the better shops selling bubble tea in Singapore and we all agree! Peppermint milk tea again. I think it taste nicer than other places and also better than the original one at this shop. =x
Surprisingly, Carolyn and I were the first 2 to reach today. HaHa..and usually we are the last two to reach lorx. LoL! Then supposed to have project meeting, and we ended up having lunch at foodcourt and shopping around. =\ it always seem to happen this way. Lynette! you lahz! Haiz..then as if lunch was enough for her, she still wanted to get sushi! *faintz* I didn't even finish lunch lorz..got half of my lunch left. =\ I feel sick..feel like throwing up. No No. I'm not pregnant. LoL. I think gastric flu is back for visit. I bought a big pack of Mochi ice cream to share and yes, only for friends. The lady making the crepe.
Hmm...so many crepes to choose from! Which one good lehz??
Fillings for the crepe.
Fresh sushi that brudder wanted to get. I feel like throwing up liao lorx!
With Xiu Ting while waiting for lynette to make up her mind.
Now Carolyn. LoL. So zi lian!!
The Japanese food fair at Plaza Singapura.
Leaving PS on the way to class..
We waiting for the traffic light also want to zi lian. HaHa..the wind darn strong!! My hair getting messy!!
Lynette still choosing her bubble tea flavour. zZz. slow lorx..we already finish ordering. LoL.
She siam from this pic!!! WTH!!
While waiting for bubble tea and nothing to do...you get zi lian pple!! HaHa..
Lynette can never pose. Always look like she's poking her own nose with her finger. HaHa..I'm just trying to be funny. =x I look so darn ugly lahz!!
Escalator also can take pic. HaHa.. super zi lian us!
Aiyo. This girl horz..ask me take pic of her. She pretended to be stress cause take so long to reach the top but yet she's arm chio-ing! LoL.
The difference between big and small pearls. LoL. Our bubble tea and Mochi ice cream. I love my red straw! LoL.
XiuTing extra in the pic lahz! I take with ifah she also want join. zZz. Face kena cut half some more.
Mich and Ifah.
We exchange shades! LoL.
Lynette with Ifah's shades. Brudder! We supposed to act dao lorz! What happened to your electric slide face? Aiyoh..learn more from your best friend please!
The 2 behind wanted to take so we added them in. HaHa...
Lynette's face with my hand. I'm so gonna push her face. LoL. Ifah also extra behind. Haha..we love disturbing!
I look so funny in this pic lahz! but for my brudder who looks so good in it, so doesnt matter to me.
LoL. I'm over bored in class!! So took a pic of teacher while she's talking.
Finally break time, XiuTing and I told teacher we leaving. My excuse being I not feeling well..but in fact I wanted to go over and find Mr Boo. =x XiuTing had to go home cause she had some performance later. So we left together and I trained and bus down to AMK just to find Mr Boo's workplace. zZz. Lucky I'm street smart, else I think I sure lost. But go there liao also disappointed lahz. She saw me like not happy lidat. =\ Then I went there 1 and 1/2 hours, never get to talk much to her. First came this guy that wanted to buy pet food, then after he left, supplier people came and check and take stock for the pet food. zZz. I ended up waiting for her outside the shop cause the shop too small! Then so funny that I wait inside lidat..so I left lorz. Sat outside and wait and finally thought I can talk to her, this girl came with a shih tzu for grooming. zZz. At first thought can take a pic of her at work grooming the dog, but then the owner kept standing there and look lorz! Arghz..so pek cek I left..and then her boss came back..so I totally cant get to talk to her lahz! I feel so stupid. First she didn't like the surprise..I felt so unappreciated. Second, I never get a chance to talk to her properly even. Thirdly, I didn't even get a hug nor a pic taken with her lorz! =( End up her boss come back, she call me ask me go home lahz. Haiz..so I left sadly lorz. I found the pet shop!! She's in there I know.
Hmm...how to catch one for GF?
Then doing manicure, got this small boy sit opposite me lorz. OMG. So young do simi manicure..boy some more. Next time grow up be ah gua your mother cant blame you liao! LoL!! Then I saw another ang moh couple..the guy came do also sumore painted his toe nails red! Wah..his gf must be really love him lorz..she don't feel paiseh and they even painted same design! So loving can!! The small boy kept playing his psp while waiting for his mom and his nails to be done.
My manicurist designing my nail. I'm freezing there!!
The end product of my nails. Heh. Pretty mahz? I like lorz..I wanted black but she ask me change colour..tell me put something bright. LoL.
