My mom just came into my room to bug me. Ask me if I can check movie timings for her online not. zZz. She says she's going to the movies tomorrow with her colleagues and ask us not to call and disturb her. Suddenly, my mom's got a social life. LoL. I don't even think I wana be home tomorrow. Sheesh. I feel like tonning out tonight but I'm tired and there's project meeting tomorrow morning so I guess its better for me to stay home. =\ I'm broke too. There's like no where I can go and then regret and cab home if I'm broke. =S Sigh..I think I need to start looking for a job soon lahz! Sianz..I should go bury myself with work and studies like the past..no time for relationships and all. Everyday just work, school, work, school...no lifer. But a happy me. Somehow I hate being in relationships or getting into one. It always just hurts. Fuck Love. I don't know how to love anymore. =(
