hmm..just reached back home not long after sending my grandma home alone! I'm still waiting for Mr Boo to contact me after she make up her mind on meeting or not. I guess most probably not meeting le bahz..now that she knows I like her and I presume its one sided, I don't know how to meet her. =\ Maybe I should just stay at home and be a good girl. Sigh..I feel so contradicting. =\ As much as I wana meet and see her, I wana avoid her at the same time.
Dinner with grandma and my 2 younger cousins were great. Though sisters and I were quite pissed off with my parents, dinner was fun. My parents kept nagging at us to get ready early and leave the house early so we wouldn't be late etc..ended up we waited for 1/2hr for them to arrive at Chinatown. =\ While waiting, we got ourselves the old fashion ice cream! Aye..no pics cause I forget to take! LoL. Then we were like walking around Chinatown looking for a place to have dinner cause everywhere so packed!! Then we ended up at People's Park for dinner. So many food lorx!! I'm so bloated. My two younger cousins.
