hee..as much as I'm tired and drained now, I'm so happy!!! I finally get to meet Mr Boo! =))) Though its only like a few hours, but its the satisfaction you know! The Marginal Utilty is high!! LoL...that is if you know economics. =x That's what I learned in class today. LoL. I'm too happy to sleep now. =S But still I will sleep I know..and have sweet dreams. Haha..I'm just so happy. I shall continue blogging when I wake up tomorrow...but must see what time I wake up too. =x
[To Be Continued....] [Continued...]
Okie! Wake up liao! Lol. Now can blog back. =\ I seem to love blogging back past entries. Haha..Yesterday was dead tired! I slept for like only 4hrs then went school for project meeting. As usual, Lynette was the only one there. =x Lucky I was 2nd so not much lecture from her. Then Ifah came along, and we went downstairs for lunch and Carolyn came. After lunch discuss about project in class then XiuTing came followed by Tiara with the bubble tea (AGAIN!). Not much achieved but at least we had the skeleton of what we wana do and how we're gonna go about doing it. Mr Boo's at PS lahz! So wanted to pon lecture and meet her but in the end I still attended class. =) See I so guai!! Cause I don't know Econs and I don't think I can afford to skip it. =S
My Economics teacher, Mr Nicholas Lim.
After class went home to nua, tv and waited so darn long for my mom to tabao my dinner home. Ate only like less than 1/2 of it cause the food turned cold and not nice liao! Plus I was rushing out to meet Mr Boo and her friend, Kikki. Mr Boo was late lahz! Met Kikki at Clarke Quay's Cheers and waited for Mr Boo together. Then walked over to Lunar. Got Ice Baby her coffee too. =) Fiona working at cover today lahz..so boring can! Haiz..then show them around Lunar..kinda boring lahz..saw LP at 2nd level. =S Feels funny. So we ended up sitting downstairs at level 1 instead. Some more level 1 I got Jocelyn to entertain me. Heh. Too bad Roger not working else even more fun.
After Lunar we stone around Clarke Quay for awhile then walked to Boat Quay. Stopped opposite Monks while waiting for Kikki's BF to reach then we continue walking over. Vanessa keeps msging Mr Boo non-stop. =\ What can I say. Then we went Jab1 to meet her BF. OMG lahz! Got this girl singing so horrible and she still tries so hard to sing!! We're all going deaf can!! Then the girl also super no shame lahz..keep sticking to Kikki's BF, James. Can tell Kikki quite angry and totally not happy, but both stupid James and Mr Boo couldn't tell. =S Can't they be abit more sensitive to girls?? Stupid people! Then suddenly Kikki say she want to go home cause she's tired..and Mr Boo just pulled me into a cab to wait for Kikki to settle stuffs with her BF before we go..end up she and her BF took one cab and forgot about us. =\ So we just cabbed back together lorz. Had a really fun night..though short, hoping it could be longer, much longer, I'm kinda satisfied for now. =) Thanks Mr Boo! (Though you're never gonna see this. Lol..)
