Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hangover still!! Lol. I skipped class today cause I was at *Boo*'s place. =x Boo made me go school but I wanted to just stay and accompany her..besides I was lazy, tired and I don't like Noor's lessons. =x Tiara overslept too!! Haha..and brudder(lynette)!! you had to call me of all people when everyone skipped class lahz! Lol. Next time sms!! That's why sms were invented! =P Boo was trying to disturb and I had to cover her mouth. Haha..naughty Boo. Then Boo kept complaining she's hungry so I went to shower and we went to her house area for lunch. Not much appetite lehz. Guess I've been drinking too much for the past few days. Then after eating, Boo sent me off in a cab and she went home to rest. Both of us too tired and not really feeling well. =\ and only we both know why. Lol!! Supposed to go home bathe, change and rest awhile then meet Boo..but end up stay at home cause Boo don't feel good. =( Take care of yourself k? It hurts to see you in pain. Then my youngest sis came home and we went out to Tiong Bahru Plaza foodcourt for dinner together. KNS. I pay again. Lucky my Kopitiam card still got credit. Thanks to brudder and the rest of de group mates! That time top up too much then never use..so now can use! Haha..

Yesterday(Monday) woke up so early to go school for project meeting lahz! Then Lynette was late. -_-|| Okie lahz..like what I told Carolyn, if she not late how to show we're early man! HaHa..Attended class with a super big hangover yesterday cause it was Econs lesson! Cannot don't go lorx! Don't go I don't know what teacher teaching and his class is like so much more fun than Noor's. =) Then after lesson went home to rest awhile before meeting my cousin at PS. Supposed to eat dinner, ended up I wait for him for almost an hour! WTH. I ended up having dinner after I met Boo lor. Then so paiseh lahz! Boo, Kiki and James had to wait for me to finish my dinner before they could go sing K. =\ We went Jab1 again. Boo made me drink again lorz!! But before I could get drunk, Boo got abit tipsy liao. Lol..then Kiki and James went home while I went back with Boo to her house.

Thought of you at... |7/29/2008 11:49:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.