Sunday, July 27, 2008

dunno what to blog. =\ but just felt like blogging so here I am. Went grandma house for dinner again last night..just like usual saturday nights. Then met Daren, Kikki and James at Clarke Quay. Went over to Butter Factory cause I couldn't get DJ Will to put us on guestlist. Too last minute. =\ Drizzling when we went..but still went ahead. Kinda boring at Butter Factory. I think I would prefer transmission more. =S So much things happened last night and I also bumped into Cheryl Ong! =D Now I don't even know if we're together or not. I'm still so confused. =S *sigh* see how bahz.. and thanks to Germaine dear..for being there for me though its just over the phone. Thanks dear! =D

Think later go for Ju's hen party at St James. Astha's going and so I might go. I miss Astha! and the Theme is BLACK!! Haha..easy for me.. =D Haiz..think I should go bathe soon and prepare myself. My mom's gonna scream at me again if she knows I'm going to club again tonight especially when I've got school tomorrow. =x Heck bahz..like what's new for me lorx.

Thought of you at... |7/27/2008 08:07:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.