Sunday, July 20, 2008

as usual, waiting for time to pass...check friendster, email, read news online and talking to Lynette on MSN now. *sheesh* I don't know what the hell is going on lahz! Its killing me. Clearing my email, found lots of funny stuffs. =) gonna post it here for everyone to have a good laugh.

The absolute good boyfriend. LoL..Pic super small lorz..dunno if you can read it. If you can't, click on it then can see liao! =)

The f.ugly byatch that even dogs can't stand.

This is what I should get for my kitchen! HaHa... Everytime I'm angry I'll just go there and stabbbb youuuuuuuu.
Its a pity his family doesn't know its Bangkok, so he needs to Bang his own COCK. LoL. But I think some idiots might guess Hammer Cock since he's using a hammer. LOL!!
Do you need a blowjob badly? Try this trick instead.

How true can this get..guys and their ego..

Its sad that even road signs are teaching men to BANG (F*ck) HER and then LEAVE HER.
Please stop DIY at home~!!
Last but not least, to desperate housewives lovers out there, the Disney version. LoL!
In addition, please make sure you hire the right maid as they are the best spies. Please click on the maid picture to see the joke.


Okie, that's all for today. Its 4.01pm. Hmm...Going over to my grandma's place in an hour and half time to bring her out for dinner at Chinatown. =\ Darn sian..I feel like staying at home, staying in bed, feel like being left alone once again. =S Maybe I should go to the beach later!

Thought of you at... |7/20/2008 03:47:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.