Darn sian, I hate it when it rains. I never stop sneezing. Pay's out. Everyone's happy so we decided to have dinner at coffee club! HaHa..cause we're all so lazy to walk to central to eat. I don't know why the pics are so orangey..but I guess its cause of the lighting and I'm just pure lazy to adjust the settings cause its just taking for fun. Then after dinner, we parted ways, I went back to Kandi to work while they went to shop. Afterwhich they came and dropped by Kandi and passed me my belated birthday present. LoL. A big box of Merci chocs. So happy can! Then Kenneth saw it and said I'm being selfish again by not sharing especially since its such a big box of it. Then Jayden sorta helped me abit by saying "she never shares her chocolates with people unless its her other half, besides its her birthday present lor..you think she will share with you mehz." LoL! Sort of explained to Kenneth and apologize for not sharing but can't help but kept smiling cause even though it was a belated birthday present, its the one and only present I've gotten this year. =) Thanks gf! *muackz* LoL. Though I doubt you'll ever read this, thanks anyway, and I've protected the present well! =P
Kelly and her magazine..
Doreen and her magazine..
Kelly and I.
Doreen and I.
My garlic prawn pasta.
Our blended drinks.
Kelly's mushroom crepe. Nice but not filling.
My birthday present from Kelly and Doreen!
Merci Chocolates!
Jack Daniels Zippo Lighter.
