Thursday 11/10/07
Hmm, late for class again today. LoL. First day at redhill. Saw that irritating female security guard again. zzz. Miss Peggy Su, was nice lorx. Said its okie. LoL. Then talk about project work. Yawns. Boring lorx. Haiz. Then after school went redhill market to tabao lunch. Wanted to eat with them but ended up tabao-ing the food home. Then fell asleep and woke up to realise I was late for work. got event sumore lorx! Haiz. Work also damn boring lahz..not much customers. Then sleep inside the bar again lorx. LoL.
Friday 12/10/07
Super late for class! Reach only at 10am. 1hr late lorx~ Then the stupid teacher was like lookin for me. haiz. After school went lunch with Lynette, Han Xiang, Cool, David and Deepa. LoL. Raining lor! Went City Hall for lunch den got a lift from han xiang to work. now I'm at Kandi bar bloggin. I'm like 4hours early for work today! zZz. -to be continued..-
i'm back! wah kaoz. I'm dead tired can! Everyone say I look super pale today. Its like DUH~! I only slpt for 2hrs before going to sch den to work can. zZz. Took naps in between but also cant be compared to actual sleepin lorz. Then the stupid Penguin was like so farked up today lahz. Think he had a quarrel with Mrs Penguin or wad. Picked on everyone inside the bar. Please lor. As a manager he should know he can't mix personal feelings with work lor. Pick on me. Go tell on me sumore. like WTF? Xun & Wendy knows I'm rushing for my deadline and doing my school work. and I tink everyone in the bar and floor knows that. Else I guess I'd spend my time sleeping den doin all these shit can. Anyways I only used it till 8.30 that was even b4 there was any customers lor. After that I also nv touch liao. Forget it man. Bao Tou Kia. You'll get your desserts one day. Angeline came over and 'confiscated' my lappy and went off. So not happy lor. If anything farking happens to it, he's so gonna pay another one for me. A brand new one.
My sis came to visit me with her classmate. Then Geoffrey daddy help me to sign ent for her n her fren. =) Thankx daddy! After work, I was so dead and didn't want to wait for transport and don't wana see that Penguin another minute more so I left early. Took a cab back home and dropped dead. LoL.
Saturday 13/10/07 18:30 - 05:05
Late for work todae. =x Then went for my break alone cause Doreen and Kelly went for break early todae. haiz. Then ate half wae, Kandi bar staff came to join me. Kinda cheer me up a little. Tink they not happy that I wore my blouse to work. Maybe they tink I wan dress and look like them(acc) but ello? I wasnt given any farkin uniforms lor. U tink I like mehz. I ask for de stupid uniform for how long liao can. After that I was given lunar's uniform. Like fuck can! If lidat I rather wear back my MOS uniform lor or go HQ myself to get Kandi uniform. Yeah! Penguin nv come work today. So did Angeline. Shd have guessed. Next week's her last day anyway. Came a little surprising to me ytd but...oh well..shant comment much. I know everyone's happy that Penguin's on mc. Not say no rules..but just that I guess nobody likes working with him? Then Jon gave attitude towards closing and cost himself his rice bowl. Kinda dumb to do such things lor. For a stupid customer's order, he lose his own rice bowl. Juz because u're not happy, u quarrel with ur colleague, u do wrong things, u get terminated. Stupid can! For what sit down n drink with the customer? Get urself sack only lor. wan resign oso leave the right way lahz...haiz..dunno dun care dun bother. i go slp liao. tmr still gotta wake up early for project meeting den go work. nitez!
