Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wootz~! October is finally here! HaHa..counting down the days to my birthday. =x Had a great day out today with Alene. Been some time since I last saw her. We went shopping and its really shopping! LoLz. I guess I spent alot of money. >.< Kinda changed my hairstlye abit. Its now more fluffy and I look as if I've got more hair on my head than before. HaHa. I dread shopping but yet I bought a hell lots of things. =x I got like 2 pairs of shoes for work, a pair of slip ons for casual wear, a long sleeve blouse and urm..a belt. LoL. It doesn't seem much compared to the last time I shopped with her but it certainly seemed alot to me who doesn't like to shop. I got everything quite fast? I was like, enter the shop, glance everything, don't like then made my exit. If I like, I'd try it on then if it looks good and fits, I'll get it. LoL. I hate the dragging of like. Erm..should I get or should I not? *ROARS* Total waste of time. We met at Far East and cut our hair, shopped then headed to Wisma for dinner, Taka to sit, then Cine to check if there's any shows - no shows left. >.< then headed to Hereen HMV to shop, then back to Cine Rocky Masters for a drink and chill while waiting for her bf to come fetch her. Its like so nice to have someone to fetch lorx. >.< I'm getting all green. *pouts*


That's us after the haircut. My hair looks super puffy after blowing!! HaHa.. Now I can be star-ed in 'Hairspray'.


That's Alene at MOS burger acting cute.


The both of us at MOS burger @ Taka. Look at the shopping bags behind us! LoL!!


Us after a tirring day of shopping though it was only like 4hrs of shopping? =\


Alene complainning that her hair looks funny and of different length. Hah!


The 2 cuties @ Hereen ladies. ^_^


Alene and her mixed fruit(berries) tea @ Rocky Masters outside Cine.


The final one. That's me! Back at home after the day out shopping. I realised I forgot to get myself a story book. *pouts*

Thought of you at... |10/03/2007 06:25:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.