Wednesday, October 24, 2007

With my two elder cousins, Jerry and Joshua. I'm the third!
With my ex bar cap current bar sup, Arzah aka sexy.
My Apple Martini from DJ Stephen!
Dj Stephen from studio 54 with me @ Smoove members bar.
Elise my ACC with me.
My rumored boyfriend cousin.
Yay! Met my cousins and went MOS to celebrate my birthday. Kinda boring at first cause the music havent heat up yet..then slowly the three of us started dancing at Main Arena cause the eldest one didn't like RnB but he don't mind Retro. LoL. Having a hell of our time dancing man. Heh. Then went back to Smoove to drink while Josh went back early. After that Jayden came over with Wayne and Candy and her cousin and some others. Somehow Jerry and I shared a cab back with Wayne cause it was on the way. Felt so paiseh when Wayne never accept money from us for the cab fare lor. =\ Oh well..next time our turn to pay! =) Though since beginning of the year I wished to spend my birthday with her, and hope it wouldn't be a lonely one, I had a great one too this year even though the person with me tonight wasn't her. Thanks cousins. You're the best. Somehow, somewhat, you guys are always there when I needed you guys most. I love ya guys. Cousins for life!

Thought of you at... |10/24/2007 05:18:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.