Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday 23/10/07
Happy Birthday to myself! Got quite a number of bday wishes. Thru sms, msn and in maple. Rayar was the first, followed by my 2nd sis, den cloudie. Then when I wake up this morning, Hui Chin, Rachel,Bogeh, Sun0fabeach aka Daniel di, Joyclyn and Janice. On friendster there's Kelly gf, Debbie and Cat. After that in game, there was Russell mamasan, Sohai and Irene. Okie. I should be satisfied that so many people remembered and wished me. But the people I wana hear from never did? People like Fio, Alene, Jor, ah pa, ah kor and wifey...never did. And on MSN, there's uncle Kent, DM angel, ex classmate winnie.
I guess bdae is juz another day. Juz gotta be thankful that I've survived yet another year of life. Still gotta go work ltr and get saboh? =\ Hopefully not.
The following is continued from getting back home from work.
I got a birthday surprise from Cloudie and sweets aka Mark and DiWei. lol. They came specially to my bar to surprise me at work then pick me up for supper. lolx. went geylang you tiao wang for supper..so many cats lor! I swear I almost screamed when one came near me. heh. I found maple gachapon at geylang 7-11! So happy lah..was gacha-ing there while those old tikos kept staring at me. WTF. I was telling DiWei..must get my thief char, else I'm not going home. LoL. then I got it on my 3rd row. HaHa..Got a piggie and Warrior too. hehe. So happy. Treated myself to an ice cream bar on the way to work today too. haha..and I didn't get saboh-ed after work cause I kept pouring away all the left overs plus they came to pick me for supper so I can't be all wet can I? LoL. Oh. And in the end, Fio and Jor did wish me happy birthday! But kinda slow la..belated one. =\ nvm. better den nothing. Heh. I can't wait for tmr when I date my cousins out to club to celebrate my birthday belated. lolx. Here's some pics for today!
The red bean paste pancake(supposingly) but red bean paste was replaced by omelette and pork floss.
Soup dumplings aka Xiao Long Bao.
You Tiao.
The oyster mee sua.
The fried dumplings.

Thought of you at... |10/23/2007 04:56:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.