Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No work no sch today! and I'm a happy ger! HaHA..went tbp to had my nails done den went down to bugis to meet bogeh for dinner. ate at V8 cafe for de first time. okie..harry potter was on and it was good to be able to watch n makan at the same time. lolx. bogeh brought his fren, steve along. And both of us(steve and i) ended up staring at de tv instead of listening to his rants <-- blahz. stupid bogeh kept nagging at us for not listening to him and watching the show instead. haha..then after that, walked around awhile and they both went off. I went bugis village shop awhile then went home le. Got myself a pair of shorts since I've been wanting to get one since long ago. Reached home, grab my stuffs and went down to Boon Keng Mac to study. Actually wanted to go airport to ton overnight and study but Bogeh suggest Boon Keng Mac cause he said if he's free he'll drop by to accompany me. So ended up at Boon Keng Mac. In the end, got so distracted by de o'lvl kids there making so much noise, I ended up msn-in at mac. Bogeh dropped by then went home den came back with another person, den cloudie came down to join us too. lol. i took their 2 blur face pics! Haha..i'm so tired and distracted, i ended up not doing anything in de end. *pouts* i've gotta get started with it soon.

My mango smoothie @ V8 cafe.
My sirlion steak.
My nuggets meal while mugging at Boon Keng Mac.
Uncle Bogeh aka Mike.
Uncle Cloudie aka Mark.
The two blur uncles.
I'm loving it.
Zi lianing @ mac.
Candid pic of me by Bogeh.


Tuesday 30/10/07
Wahh..rain and rain. Sibeh sianz. Went all the way up to Yishun to meet Mark today.Den drove down to pick up bogeh den went clarke quay. had dinner at central together den went back work. kena scolded by brandi for being late for work + not showing face to her first b4 goin break n nv declare my stuffs at de office but declare at de bar. zZz. Its not like I nv tell de manager on duty tt i'm goin for break lidat lor. Sumore I went office show face first but she not in office. I noe I late oso no nid lidat de mahz. zZz. Freezing inside the bar today lor. So darn cold. Rain whole night and my nose darn irritating la. Kinda busy today for a Tuesday also dunno why, but anyways, ended up never study nor start on my project cause I was busy reading my comics? HaHa.. =x
After work Cloudie came to pick me up then we drove down to Mr Bean cafe and met up with Jor dar, her bro - Jos, and uncle bogeh. Had our supper there and it was great minus away de stupid cat and rain. Food standard drop liao. I prefer de old Mr Bean cafe food. =\ But somehow, I miss lips cafe more. =( If only I don't have to work, nor study, and can get to relax and chill out with my friends lidat every other night..shiok man. I wish I can get to be a rich tai tai. HaHa..gotta find a rich guy/bung and get married soon man. But somehow..its so hard to turn straight!! *ROARS*

Thought of you at... |10/31/2007 03:30:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.