Happy Halloween! This year's halloween for me seems a flop. =( I'm supposed to be the satanic angel but stupid Shavin forgetten to bring my wings! Boo Hoo. So I became the satanic angel WITHOUT wings! blah. and it seems like I looked more like a witch instead. sigh. Everyone went work early to get free makeup done at MOS. I think the makeup suckx. In the end I cleaned off everything and drew my own and I looked more glam. HaHa. Apple was then commenting. Halloween supposed to look scary not glam nor pretty. =\ Oh well, she could be whatever she wants but I wana look glam for once while I work. And Halloween's like the best excuse where you could wear home clothes while working. LoL. So heck whatever the others say. HEAR NO EVIL.
I was like the make up artist for Kandi bar lahz. I drew for all the people at Kandi bar. =\ There goes all my make up! Boo Hoo. Work was normal. Not very busy, not very pack, just glad I looked all pretty. HaHa. Thanks Ice for touching up abit for me. This year, I freaked Eric Lee out once again, at least I aint as scary as last. =P
Base foundation done. Waiting for touch ups.
The fugly make up we got for FREE.
A re-done I did myself.
With Astha my guai tai that came back from Cafe Del Mar! *huggies*
With Apple and her zombied look.
Vivian and her clown? doll? look.
Doreen looks like Ju-on female version. LoL.
With Ice outside Lunar after she helped me touch up on the glitters on my face.
Romeo looking like a badly injured joker.
Brenda, E-ra and I trying to look fierce and scary.
Sharon after a car accident. lol.
