Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hi all~ I'm back once again. ^_^v I know I've been missed alot. HaHa. I've received complaints that I aint updating my blog and for a very very long time. =x Been very sick for the past week till the extend that I got 3days of mc. =\ Getting bored to tears at home. Its like practically wake up, eat, take my medication and sleep again. zZz. Been busy preparing for my school stuffs, asking for transfer and all so that I could handle work + school in future better and hopefully, get more rest. Been transferred to Kandi Bar already so I'm no longer at MOS. =) I'm so gonna miss my Smoove members and the people there.
Just met up with Bud recently again. 2days in a row some more. =) Its been a long time since we met up and I think the recent one was like earlier beginning of this month or perhaps last month. And just last night, she called and date me out last minute. Kinda dumped my maple friends for her. Oh well..real life friends come first. Besides, its my buddy lorx! One that I hadn't got time for all these years. Its been like close to 2years that we didn't see each other. Drove down town to Selegie there, the old five ten pub now called @. Drank there and sang a few songs and then headed down to Jiu Tang near boat quay. Met her friend Jo there and drank from her left over bottle of Macallan. Nice whisky. =) Had a game of lousy pool by me. HaHa. and we certainly took quite a number of pics thinking that we hardly take pics while we were out together. LoL.
Met up with bud today again with her other friend, Kevin. Drove down to Taka and did our facial. Super rush lorz! Never expected them to do the facial for so long. Then sped me down to clarke quay for work. Lunar's grand opening. Lotsa people man. Saw my ex bartenders, Chong, Terrence, Gazali, ex monks friend, Sam Chua, STC junior, Evelyn from Marie house. LoL. And some more that I don't even remember. From Kandi bar, work till terrance bar. After I did the closing, still went Lunar bar to help out awhile before leaving to catch for transport.
Anyway, I had enjoyed myself alot for the past weeks though last week was abit terrible for me. But I guess I did enjoy myself alot recently till the extend that I got sick. Too sick for work. =x No lahz. I was caught in the rain and caught a cold that's why so sick. =P But still, enjoyed myself out with my friends recently. Heez..Now girl...don't complain I never update ah! Gonna get more and more busy in the near future, so I don't know if I'll have the time to update not. Not to say update my blog. Don't even know if I'll get enough sleep. =P Here's some pics I took while I MIA. =x Enjoy!

Snowy, the super loyal one.

Gigi aka my meh meh, the super greedy one.

The two of my darlings posing for me.

The Japanese buffet lunch we had at Suntec without any sleep. Thanks Cloudinustan aka Uncle aka Mark for the treat!

The paper pot thingy.

The many kinds of desserts.

Jorjeane and me I.

The doughnuts we bought. Uncle didn't carry them properly and the filling dropped out. =( Then my picture don't look that nice already. *shrugs*

My sis going to school to take her graduation pic. I did the make up for her after I came home from work before I went to bed. LoL

My grandma's cooking that I get to eat once in a while now. Its because I'm so sick with my mc that's why I got to eat it. Didn't ate much though cause I was so sick. =(

Fionie and I at @. The old five ten pub. ^_^ Buddies for life!

Grr! Stay away. We bite! But we can be funny too.

Thought of you at... |9/26/2007 04:13:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.