Friday, August 10, 2007

Yeah! I'm home before 6 today! =) Didn't follow Apple and Sam for breakfast. Kinda lazy plus I think I'm not that hungry so I'll just give it a miss. Reached home then online and blog! LoL. Guess I'm gonna go Maple awhile to look for wifey.
Work was boring today! *yawn* Not much crowd. Not even till 11.30pm. Working at members bar make things worse. With no coupons to scan, and the powerful air con, I'm freezing lorx! Wish I had my comic book with me. =\ But the best was, I was working at main arena! *Cheers* Can I so stay back there? I so do not want to go back to PURE tomorrow lorz. And it seems like non of the chinese wants to work there except the malays. zZz. I wonder why..is it due to the 'free' drinks? LoL.
Came home to find myself getting nagged at wifey for posting up her 'ugly' pics I took of her when we went out that day. Erm..it was already the better ones lor! And please hor! My tagboard not for display purpose. Please kindly use the tag board! *ROARS* Else I see no point in putting up a tagboard. Everyone could just simply leave me messages at my msn. -.-zZz alrightz. Off to maple for half hour then to bed. =) Hope tomorrow will be a better day. *prays hard not to work at PURE*

Thought of you at... |8/10/2007 06:10:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.