*Yawnz* As expected and with compliments of wifey, I stayed at home the whole day today. Thankz wifey. Saved me hell lots of money. LoL. Yes, you're right! I miss the flight again today. =) She overslept and didn't answer my call till 6+. Just like what I predicted and told her last night. LoL. Stone at home the whole day watching tv. We postpone seoul garden once again till tomorrow. Same place same time. I wonder if its really gonna happen. Anyway I'm gonna bring the lappie back to Fujitsu and ask them what the fuck is wrong with my lappie. It can't seem to connect online at all lorz. *ROARS* Even my sis with IT knowledge can't help at all. Its getting on my nerves already. Arghz. I can't wait for tomorrow. I guess I'm gonna turn in early like now so I can get up early in the morning tomorrow to pack the stuffs and bring it back down. haiz. Not my day man..not my day. Nights all.
PS: My blog's making everyone hungry. HaHa...
