Sunday, August 12, 2007

Wee~ I'm home! Mapled at PURE earlier during work. =x As in..after operation but still during work, cause I was waiting for the bartender to finish with his inventory before I could do my closing? =P Jeff asked me to join him and some others for drink after work at Balcony lorx. zZz. I so don't wana go there and drink early in the morning after work. Plus I've already got a date with Apple, Sam and Kelly to go for breakfast. =) So after work, we cabbed down to cine and walked over to Coffee Club for our breakie. Doesn't taste as nice as the past. Standard dropped. Or was it cause I'm having flu? =\ Then after that, Sam and I walked Apple to the taxi stand behind balcony for her to take a cab home before we left for the bus stop to go home. =) On the way to the bus stop, below balcony, I was just talking about Jeff inviting me to join them etc, we heard Jeff's voice. LoL. Imagine my reaction can! I told Sam to walk faster and get out of there, else later he see both of us sure drag us go drink. My bus came first so I'm home, online, mapled, surfed my net, blogging now and got cheated by my aunt. She never meet me for breakfast in the end! LoL. Meeting her tomorrow instead. Hope I can tahan sia. Not sleeping lorx. Going out with my mom later. Its her birthday today. She's the biggest. =\

Thought of you at... |8/12/2007 10:35:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.