Thursday, August 09, 2007

*screamz* Super pissed off with the lappie's connection. *ARGHZ* I swear I'm so gonna create trouble at Fujitsu tomorrow when I'm more free. If by Sunday the problem still exist, I swear I want a FULL refund back. Its pointless for me to have a lappie when I can't even go wireless at home. If there's something wrong with my router, I bet my sis's lappie can't go online too lorz. So, Fuck Fujitsu servicing people. Its seriously getting on my nerves already. As if it aint enough, I was made to work at PURE last night. Sickening. Quarreled with Zen over her bill somemore. PURE is like so fucking messy lorz. Aint organised at all. Sucks. I rather go back to ministry if I aint allowed at Smoove. If I was forced to choose a place upstairs, I'd take Sky. -whatever- I'm so gonna call up Fujitsu again and make noise, and if I don't seem scary enough, I'm gonna ask my sis and mom to call up and make noise too. =) So much for being happy for getting a new laptop. *ROARS* A laptop that can't let me do much stuffs. Humph! Look at the time now. Haiz..gotta fly down to work liao. zZz. Should I bring the lappie along so I could maple? =x

Thought of you at... |8/09/2007 05:13:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.