Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Okie. Lots of time wasted trying to upload all the pics here. =\ Anyway, the past few off days were like fun! Managed to upload all my pics up though. =) Supposed to meet wifey yesterday at Bugis to grab my comic book + have lunch together but somehow she slept so early in the morning and couldn't wake up no matter how much I bombed her hp. =\ So there, I ended up with Alene instead since she called me. We had seoul garden for lunch and it was so filling! LoL. Not much we ate compared to the past. I think its like so not worth it. Its lucky we had lunch and not dinner else its seriously not worth it. =) Alene was trying so hard to cook and all came out..err...I think I'm a better cook. HaHa. Then we walked around and shop a little. I bought like so many stuffs under her influence? =\ Then we walked over to Suntec, then Marina Square. With a sudden rush and feeling bored, I suggested going to trim my hair. Under her influence again, I decided to color + highlight my hair. Abit disappoint when the colors came out, but considering about work, I think it looks great. I don't want the colors to be too bright neither so I was kinda happy with it in the end. Wanted to take a pic with my hairstylist cause he look so cute! >.< But guess he's too shy for it. LoL. He asked me to take with Alene instead. Aww..what a waste. After that it was quite late and everywhere was closing already. Perhaps cause its a weekday? =\ So we walked over to the open space kopitiam at Esplanade and had some drinks while I had my dinner. Its gonna last me through till morning. =) Then we walked around and zi lian again. LoL. The security guard was staring at us cause we were acting funny. =x Then her bf came to pick her up while I took a bus back myself. There. The whole day fun of events that my wifey left out. *pouts* Do it with me next week lahz wifey. I bet its gonna be lotsa fun. =)

All the food we took. Our seoul garden. *grinz*

Our food! Not much though. Its just the two of us. =\

The colorful creation of Alene's melted ice cream.

My ice cream I scoped.

ooh...Look at all the water. Flood's coming! LoL. Taken near the waterfall with the risk of my camera lens getting all soaked up. =\

Alene trying to act as a shinobi. LoL.

Before saying bye to my hardly seen highlights and long hair. Okie. Its just trimming. HaHa. =x

During the coloring at Chapter 2. Free bottle of mineral water provided! Cool! Even your friend gets one. =)

After my hair cut and color + highlight with not much difference. =\ PS: I think I look more like Alene's hairstylist after giving her a haircut and taking a pic with her. LoL!

Trying to be funny. PS: The guard on duty was staring at us. =x

Masked faces. *I'm trying hard to fit in and not to be seen. =x*

Display case of Esplanade's layout. Chio right?

Feeling all emo with nowhere to go.

Trying to commit suicide inside Esplanade? LoL!

The tops and belt I got under the influence of Alene. =x I so hate shopping with her. I'll end up getting everything. *ROARS*

My vampire girlfriend comic book that I'm currently reading. That's where all my money goes to. Comic books! =x

Thought of you at... |8/01/2007 04:23:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.