*looking back in time..*
Friday 03/08/07
Tired from work man. Thanks to some idiot who got herself dead drunk in the bar during operation. zZz. Thanks to her, everyone got delayed and went home only at 7am. Darn sian lor. Work at Bar2 again today. *yawnz* But with Tina wasn't that bad lahz. Miss working with her. Work for so long, this is like only the 2nd time we're in the same bar lorxz. First time was at Clinic's opening day. LoL. We both work inside Amino. =) I miss my Amino days. Speaking of which, Lawerence is darn lame! LoL. He came to surprise me at the bar by popping out from below my bar counter. LoL. I miss him so much lorz. He always never fails to brighten up my day. =) He intro his friends to me but I can't remember any of them? HaHa..the faces and names cant seem to tally and link in my head. =x Please don't blame me. I've got a short term memory. =P Happy day at work till Zakiah have to spoil everyone's mood at the end of the night. *ROARS* Somehow, I hate her man. Why is it that she can do all these yet get away with it lorz. She should be terminated by now man. Its just so unfair. Perhaps its time for someone to voice it out. Then cycle all the way home giving Sam a lift. Okie. She's too heavy for me to give her a lift home. Ended up, she gave me a lift back home instead. LOL! I never knew she so heavy lorz! Looks are deceiving man!
Saturday 04/08/07
NOT enough sleep man! All thanks to last night. Got home only around 7+ in the morning and slept only almost at 9. zzz. Sleep only for like 5hours? Yawnz. Can't stop yawning during work lorz. Its like so shitty. Dinner break was great. Though met Sam earlier at TBP and tabao-ed MOS burger, we ended up going to Royal Selangor to have dinner instead. Our burger was left for supper. HaHa..After dinner, Ting Ting and I both had ice cream from Hagen Daz. =) Nice lorz! See the pic enough for you to drool liao can. Though the ones I took aint really good. I aint a professional okie.
Look at our beautiful ice cream sundae. Makes you wana drool and eat it all up right? Told you liao! =P
Worked at MOS for like a year plus and knowing Apple for so long, its the first time we ever worked in the same bar lor! Gotta go buy 4D man. After work, we picnic-ed outside cashier office. Jez walked pass and saw us eating maggie, she was like commenting that she had wanted to eat breakfast with us after work. LoL. Then stupid Apple and Sam were like saying, ask Michelle lorz. She sure accompany you what. zzz. Not true? I've eaten plus I'm tired from last night's nonsense still. So ended up going straight home after work.
Sunday 05/08/07
Considering the fact that I aint gotta work today, I woke up kinda earlier than usual. Woke up like the normal time that I've gotta work then prepare myself and went out with my whole family for dinner. Dinner at Fish & Co was great. I had my fill. HaHa. We ate tons of food lorz. And Fish & Co was darn happening tonight lahz. They had like 5 birthday people in the house and it was super noisy and happening can. I wish I had video-ed it but it would seem kinda weird since its not anyone that I know of. =) The Fish & Co that we had... LMAO! Our mussels. Its good for health you know?
Some pizza bread my dad ordered/got it for free for 2 main courses ordered. Either one. We still aint sure. LoL. I didn't touch that though. Cant comment if its nice or not. =)
The shrimp and pasta salad I ordered. =) Its as nice as it looks okie. I finished the whole plate of it except the urm. purple lettuce which I don't eat + the tomatoes. =x
The salmon salad that my 2nd sis ordered. I cant eat raw. *ROARS* another one that I didn't touch neither. =)
Our fried calamari! You can order a grilled one if you like but I prefer it deep fried. =)
The sauces we had on our table. Its so 'National Day'. My mom made me take a pic of it and I'm still wondering why. o.0
My 2 stupid and annoying younger sisters that I love so much. Look at how greedy they are just with the starters. LoL.
My mom and I. *gasp* I look fat in this pic can! *faintz* Don't tell me to diet. Not till I'm done with this dinner. =P
The youngest with her Fish & Chips from 'New York'. At least that's what the dish is called. 'New York Fish & Chips' HaHa..she's one fat arse that's starting to get sideways.
Her plate of Fish & Chips close up. The fish looks HUGE! Nehz..its just camera trick. hah!
The 2nd with our plate of food and drink. She's so trying to act chio can. *throws up*
Our 'Seafood platter for 2'. I'm sharing this with the 2nd lorx. -.-||
Grilled Salmon with rice. My mom ordered and said she wanted this, after that she changed her mind. -.-|| We still ended up finishing everything lahz! Now its my turn with the food and drinks we ordered. =) The pic so badly taken can. I had to edit it before posting lorx! zZz.
The youngest stole our drink! Look at the evil smirk she's got on her face! I tell you, all that fat is gonna go to her arse man. HaHa. Okie. I'm evil too. =x
Last but not least, the final dish. Out dessert! Hot chocolate fudge brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sinful enough right? But we 3 love it. HaHa..
After dinner, my dad went home alone while the rest of us headed to PS to shop. I went SaSa to get my make up remover wipes, then Giodano for my jeans. My first pair of Giodano jeans man. My youngest sis got the exact same design too. =\ Then the second one went to get some fat burning cream. *faintz* She's like skinny enough lor. I told her if got effect, then I'll get it. So she can go test it out and waste her money first. Haha.. Then we saw a laptop roadshow and I ended up getting my laptop! *hurrays* I'm a happy girl. Came home and started to configure the laptop but apparently can't seem to work? Hmm..I seriously wonder why. My sis's too tired to help me so I've gotta wait till she returns home from work tomorrow. Oh well, she studies IT and knows better than me with regards to such stuff so gonna leave it to her.
Seoul Garden lunchie at Bugis with wifey tomorrow at 1pm and we're both still wide awake. *ROARS* I bet its gonna get postpone or switched to dinner instead. *pouts* I'm somehow getting used to it man. *shrugs* Its already 4am and we're both still online lorx. How the hell to meet at 1pm when I've to wake up at like 11am? Hopefully..I still can meet her. Sighz...After posting all the pics, it suddenly occur to me. How come I never took the leftovers? =\ Perhaps cause I was too happily taking and eating the food away and there were hardly any leftovers? LoLx. Next week bahz. Next week's my mom's bday. Perhaps there's gonna be another nice one. Heez. I'm getting FAT!! >.<
