Sunday, August 19, 2007

LoL. Found a website that allows me to read a particular book that I wanted to buy so much but holding back with my doubts. The book titled 'Sometimes I act Crazy' Now, I can read it free online without getting the book. =) Somehow, am happier abit. I'm sick. Felt so weak after work this morning. Some kinda faint and took me so long just to cycle my way back home as compared to the past. =\ Its lucky I didn't get into any accidents though. Was real real careful on the way home this time. *shrugs* Supposed to meet Jayden to pei her find her shoe, ended up, also never go cause partly it was still raining, partly my mom was happy with it and don't allow me out and partly I'm still not feeling that well. Sighz. I still wana go out though. =( I hate to say this..but I can't help but feeling the world's turned against me now and I really seriously hate it and it makes me just wana be left all alone again. I just so wana shut myself out from the world. All to myself once more. Feeling darn unwell + emo and it aint helping. Bought this book titled 'If I am missing or dead' by Janine Latus. Costs me a bomb but still...I think it might help abit mentally. =\ okie. not gonna waste anymore time. gonna read up that thick thick book that costs me a bomb. lol.

Thought of you at... |8/19/2007 09:39:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.