Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The little tibits that we buy and eat in the bar secretly everyday. =x Say little, but add up quite alot lorx. LoL. But its to last us for the whole night...so not very much too what. Less than an hour I can finish all up. =x


One of the very good reasons why I love going back to my grandma house for dinner on Saturday family gatherings. FOOD! HaHa...

There's my 2nd cousin aka my fake bf (cause people always mistake him as my bf when we take pics or when he visits me at my workplace with his friends) showing off his culinery skills in my grandma's kitchen. Avocado dessert with erm..I don't remember what. HaHa. I know the sauce got gula meleka.

The avocados on the waiting list.

Tadaa~ The end product. Lets call it Avocado ice blended with gula meleka. Me and my craps. HaHA...

Celebrating my mum's bday at Vienna at united square. International seafood BUFFET dinner! Wee~

Our greedy plates of food - seafood.

You get drinks served in test tubes called 'Baby Juice'.

The salmon and dory fish fillets.

Buddha Jump over the wall. <-- Its nice I swear!

Mussels, Mussels, and more Mussels! LoLx.

Roasted Beef Steak that sucks, grilled unagi(eel), and prawns! *yums*

Pocky Egg Mayo Salad. <-- we can't stop on this. HaHa..its addictive!

The youngest one of the lot trying to show the MaMaMia look. LoL!

My mum trying to pose with her food. Ermx..

That's me! Zi lian-ing again! HaHa...

The 2nd one with my mum.

The 3 of us zi lian-ing. We just so can't stop and we can't help it. This was the best one so I posted it here. =x

The youngest and I looking oh so blueee. Thanks to the lighting! ^^ My mum says its not nice but we both love the pic. HaHa. You don't get free special effects all the time!

Me and the 2nd one. She's so trying to act cute. -.-|| Arloes? Fingers like this --> ^_^v aint fashion anymore. HaH!

The ones that brought me to this world.

My family pic. Taken by this small boy in a rush. LoL.

The youngest and me again. HaHa...

Together with my mum.

The star that I couldn't resist not to take a pic of it. I just so love stars. *_*

Excuse me. Someone call the security please! She's far too big(fat) for the kiddo rides! I'm not paying if it breaks. =P

The 3 of us. We so love this pic and I was the one who took it. =)

The nice underpass. This is what happens when you're too lazy to change mode while taking pics. Your picture comes out so orangey in Auto mode.

I got my sisters to pose for me looking emo with a change of mode, and it looks so much better.

Stupid sisters having fun in the train talking and laughing.

Trying to take my mom while she aint looking with my back facing her. *oops* guess she caught me. LoL.

Thought of you at... |8/14/2007 03:04:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.