Its just so saddening to realise and know that no one truely understands you well at all. Not even your closest friend. None of them keeps in contact with you anymore. *shrugs* Its just so heart wrenching. =\ Don't know why too, just got so emo suddenly. Arghz. >.< Perhaps its due to the anime. *shrugs* Just a sudden thought. A random topic with my mom at Fish & Co earlier. She asked if I do blog, and I replied yeah. I wonder why. What will happen if my mom found out about my blog and actually know whats going on in my life? What will she do or pretend not to know about my real identity and past relationship with her? I'm seriously wondering. What's gonna happen if she really knew about it. Is it gonna be all over for me? Or am I gonna live life anew with her acceptance of me being what I am and what I love? Just a random thought....
