Saturday, August 11, 2007

I hereby announce, I hate working at PURE!! *arghz* I realised I can't work with Zen. She's so darn messy at work lorz. Not as in dressing wise, but the way she do stuffs and handle my bill folders. *ROARS* Somehow I think I'm different from others. My room can be even dirtier or messier than a boy's room, but my work area gotta be neat, tidy and clean. zZz. Don't ask me why. I don't know why too. =\ I just hate it when she lost her bill or the cards in the bills then she come screaming at me for it and saying its with me or its my fault that I made her lost the card. Its like what the fuck lorx. If you kindly asked, I'd help you find it.
Note: You're so fucking not allowed to touch my cashier stuffs. If I report money lost, you'll be the one in deep shit.
I had enough already! Told Jun about it when it after operation, hopefully I'll get transferred back to Bar 2.2 later tonight since Ting's on leave. Darn kuku lahz. I got a bruise on my right knee just so cause I bang at the door myself! =\ Was trying to play and swing at the door, who knows the security guard at the door then can't swing open. End up I bang my knee against the door then now got on bruise. =( Pain like fuck can. *sobz* Oh oh! I saw my secondary school classmates! =) Surprisingly, I still remember them. HaHa..Alicia Cho, Caroline Wongso and Vanessa Wong! Saw Fiona too. She came back to Fashion as a part timer! =) Nice. I think Fashion seriously needs her around. HaHa..

Thought of you at... |8/11/2007 03:22:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.