Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Finally got to meet wifey. =) I'm a happy girl today. But I spent like tons! *faintz* Talk about saving money man. I spent like over $100 lorz! $67.90 on my lappie case + earpiece, $20 for Seoul Garden, $7 for The Simpsons Movie, $6+ for my chocolatey drink at Chocz, and transportation. *shrugs* Its better staying at home on off days. =\
Lets see...met a weird auntie at the bus stop today while waiting for my bus to Bugis. Or perhaps I should say mad. One darn hot bloody sunny day, she's holding a big black umbrella under a sheltered bus stop. Madness. Everyone was like staring at her. I guess she's more afraid of the sun than a vampire like me. Even when the bus came, she close it just before she step on to the bus's steps. Even the bus driver was like staring at her. I wish I could take a picture of that. Her stupid umbrella almost poke the guy's eye that was behind her trying to board the bus lorz. Talk about some inconsiderate people. Reached Bugis and wifey just got on the cab only lorx. *faintz* So I headed to Kino to look for my comics. No more stock! *screamz* I guess I'm left with no choice but to go get it from comic connection instead then. Abit more pricy but unless I'm gonna wait. After that, went back to the taxi stand to wait for wifey's arrival. Big star lorx..always gotta wait for her wan.
When she arrived, she was like complaining she never sleep, etc. zzz. I also tired lorz..but I still came out to meet her on such a hot and sunny day can! Then we headed for our Seoul Garden. I'm starving like a hungry ghost lorz. Ate alot man. Wifey ate so little, guess its due to the lack of sleep. LoL. Usually she eats more than me, yet today, its the other way round. =) I didn't cook for her lor. Made her cook the food herself this time round. She was like so sleepy. If I cook for her I guess her face will end up on the table falling asleep. LoL. I was trying my best to disturb her and keep her awake to one point when she was standing up she laugh and move backwards and almost bang into this guy behind her. I could imagine what will happen lorx. If she really bang him, I guess he will end up grilling his own face instead. Its not funny, its gonna be a serious problem. Fun time at Seoul Garden. Ate to my fill..heez. I still love steamboat. Never get sick of it yet. =)
After having our fill, we walked around awhile then headed to Funan by walking. Went Fujitsu to ask about my laptop and apparently, the person there was of no help at all. *ROARS* I guess if my laptop still can't connect online, I'm gonna go to the HQ and demand for a refund. Else get them to send a service man over to my house or something to fix the darn problem for my lappie. I even told the girl at the desk, its absolutely pointless for me to have the laptop if I can't use it to go online at home. How am I supposed to get all my work done then? If I can't use it to go online and get my work done, I see no point in having the laptop at all. I guess she got my message across straightforwardly. She said if I go home and try and the problem still exists, I can call their hotline. Asked if it was 24hours, she said yes, then when she gave me the namecard and no, she told me its open only from blah blah blah till blah blah blah. *roll eyes* Some dumb people I'm talking to for the past half hour I realised. Wasting my precious time practically. Wifey was of no help at all lorz. She fell asleep while I was queueing for it. zZz. Everyone was like staring at her sleeping at the couch while waiting for me lorz. Wanted to take a candid pic of her sleeping but I felt so bad. =x
After all the shit I got from Fujitsu Service Center, we left headed for Marina Square. Went a big big round, walked thru City Link, then cut to Esplanade to see artistic stuffs, then to Marina Square. Sat down at Chocz and have our drink. =) After that, we headed to Watsons to get wifey's saline solution and went off to GV to buy our tix. Last minute decision, so just watched Simpsons. Stupid wifey so tired and sleepy, she fell asleep during the show lorz. I kept nudging her to wake her up can. So funny lorz. She's like some automated toy. Everytime I nudge her, she'll wake up suddenly, stare at the screen and laugh. Its like I'm telling her to wake up and laugh. Then she'll fall back asleep again. *faintz* Its kinda funny too. Its like a routine or something. She'll move from left laugh till right, then the next time she wakes, its the other way round. LoL. Better than a toy robot. HaHa..
Done with movie, we walked back to Esplanade. Wanted to be lame there, but apparently some concert or play just ended. There were like tons of people lorz. Mood spoiler. So we went to the classy toilet, then walked to City Hall MRT. I wanted to take a bus, but ended up getting a lift from wifey. =x Lazy people. The cab uncles were like darn idiotic lorz. 3cabs stopped and said they're changing shifts. Then might as well just drive pass right! Then the rest just drive pass and look at us even though there's no customers inside. I guess they are all waiting for the midnight surcharge lorz! Greedy people. Waited for about half an hour before our cab finally came. Ah neh's came some more. *faintz* Nice smell inside the cab manz. But I'm too tired and lazy to wait for another. Came home tried out with my laptop, same problem arises. I'm getting pissed. Gonna call up Fujitsu tomorrow when I wake up. If they don't fix the fucking problem, I guess I got the rights to demand for a refund. Its useless to have a laptop when you can't use it to do your things. If they are telling me there's something wrong with my router at home, I don't see why my sis's laptop can go online and mine cannot. If its the brand, its even more bullshit. We're both using Fujitsu. and if there's really something wrong with the router, why is it that I can still be online using my desktop and my sis's lappie? Rubbish lahz. If this carries on and its not solving anything, I'm gonna go to CASE. I forgot what it stands for but I know that if you get cheated or something lidat, you can report to them. =) Something to protect the buyers from getting cheated by the sellers. LoL.


The blood from my 2nd earhole. =\ Pain can! Accidently pull the earing. =(


The stupid auntie I met at the bus stop holding an umbrella. Too much of Rihanna's Umbrella lately huh auntie? Madness. Who holds an umbrella when its already sheltered. I guess she's the only one and it wasn't even raining!


Wifey trying hard to cook so she could eat. LoL. Must learn to cook ah! Else no food to eat. HaHa..


Round 1 of food we took.


Stuffs for the soup


The reds. It aint all the meat we took.


How our greediness got the better of us. LoL. All food ready to makan!


Hmm..is this ready to eat? How you tell if its cooked? I'm hungry lah! I wana eat now!


Wifey trying to keep herself awake by acting cute. ROFLOL!


Trying to act like wifey. LoL. I think I look cuter. =P


Wifey's bowl of ice cream.


My bowl of ice creams. ^^ Yes, I'm greedy. *grinz*


Too fool full, too emo, too lazy, too heavy to move. LoL. Penny for thoughts?


The food wifey wasted and finished. Compare the no. of plates with mine!


The food I finished. =x I'm starved can!


Seoul Garden


The so colorful wall seperator outside Seoul Garden. Stupid wifey doesn't wana be my model. =(


A look at Bugis today.


Our close up. =x My bad. I forgot I zoomed in the lens. LoL.


Us at Bugis Junction. 07/08/07. If one month back, the date even nicer lorx. =\


Time for slimming after a heavy meal like Seoul Garden. Time to get rid of all those fats!


Places we passed by while walking to Funan from Bugis.


Candid shot of wifey waiting for the dumb traffic light. Should have taken a bus instead. =x


"ahhh!! I want my drinkkk!!"


My withered garden.


Garden of 'flowers'.


Small paper cranes handmade.


Huge birdie made out of paper cranes.


Wifey: "See what see. Never see grumpy, moody, emo, shag person take escalator before ah? See lahz! Should have taken a lift instead." Hubby: "No comments. Absolutely, no comments." -LoL-


Our Tiramisu cake slice and Chocolatey drinks. *Yums* Its gonna be so fattening! Its okie to be sinful once a day. =x I'm loving myself, I'm loving it!


Cake all taken up. Which way is the correct way to leave the fork?


Drinks all finished up! *Slurps* which is the correct way of leaving the spoon?


Us in the cinema before the movie. Can't be bothered about other people. LoL. Just love taking pics. But the angle darn wrong lahz. We both look so shag and fat. =\


Our Nachos!


GV Marina. Where we watched 'The Simpsons Movie'

Me with the two bags. Heavy can! And it looks darn kuku lahz..but not like I care. =x


The so chio and classy toilet at Esplanade.


Wifey coming out from the toilet. Candid shot!


In the cab on the way home with wifey. Got a free lift home! Bo bian. She stay too far can't send her home. Its good to stay near town! Haha..


My new lappie slip in case that costs me $45.00 and the new ear piece that costs me $22.90. Total spenditure: $67.90 =\ I guess its still better staying at home on off days. LoL.

Thought of you at... |8/08/2007 02:33:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.